Darwin's Data.. a big relief Rave!

theskyhunter

And still, no invite. :cry:

I never got an invite either.. i think you have to sign up directly on their page.

I was on there this past weekend and I read that once you sign up they send you surveys when they have one that fits your profile. :(

And still, no invite. :cry:

I never got an invite either.. i think you have to sign up directly on their page.

I was on there this past weekend and I read that once you sign up they send you surveys when they have one that fits your profile. :(

o ok, i thought you meant invite as in inviting you to sign up..

you still get paid for the 5th survey.. just the normal $25.. the Darwin's Deals tier page just explains the bonuses for completing 2, 4, and 6 respectively.

So best case scenario is as follows and you're paid in the following order

Survey 1- $25

Survey 2- $25

Bonus- $25

Survey 3- $25

Survey 4- $25

Bonus- $50

Survey 5- $25

Survey 6- $25

Bonus- $100

So if you manage 6 surveys in a year you get $275

Well, it saves them having to pay out bonuses, if they never give people more than one or two surveys per year, right? I had NO surveys from them in the past 12 months. I only had the one that I first got when I signed up -- that's it!

you still get paid for the 5th survey.. just the normal $25.. the Darwin's Deals tier page just explains the bonuses for completing 2, 4, and 6 respectively.

So best case scenario is as follows and you're paid in the following order

Survey 1- $25

Survey 2- $25

Bonus- $25

Survey 3- $25

Survey 4- $25

Bonus- $50

Survey 5- $25

Survey 6- $25

Bonus- $100

So if you manage 6 surveys in a year you get $275

Well, it saves them having to pay out bonuses, if they never give people more than one or two surveys per year, right? I had NO surveys from them in the past 12 months. I only had the one that I first got when I signed up -- that's it!

yep. that's the way I look at it too. a person would have to be very fortunate to get that many in one year.

i figured i'd get on avarage one every two months, because that's how it was for me last year.. i started midway through the year and got one every two months.. so i figured 6 this year... so far i've only done one and it was like in July.. i'm hoping one more this month for the first bonus..