Pinecone -Delight

peach6

Whoa...good for you!

I've only had 6 so far this month, but I was thinking about it today...that's $18 for 6 surveys. On some other sites, I woulda had to wade through 3 times that many surveys to get the same amount of money, which would probably be longer, and more boring. I think Pinecone is my favorite site at the moment. I love Darwin's Data, but I've only had one this year...so that's $25 a YEAR compared to $18 a MONTH. It ain't even close...

I've had 6 this week myself at $5 a pop..so made a nice $30...plus got a PT in the mail from them...I love this company..the only one that I've never ever been dq'd with ...plus anytime I redeem my money is in my Paypal account within 2 days...

I've had 6 this week myself at $5 a pop..so made a nice $30...plus got a PT in the mail from them...I love this company..the only one that I've never ever been dq'd with ...plus anytime I redeem my money is in my Paypal account within 2 days...

i'm doing one right now through OO for $1.50 :D

and of course because they're incredibly selective when they whore out their surveys through other panels i got disqualified...

what the heck happened to their 'quality' panel that is so full right now they aren't taking new sign ups that they have to send out their surveys through Opinion Outpost?

How do you qualify for $5 per survey? I thought Pinecone paid a standard $3 per survey.

How do you qualify for $5 per survey? I thought Pinecone paid a standard $3 per survey.

i think it's because she's in Canada.. it's what they used to pay before the cutbacks.. members making that much got to keep making that much.. all new sign ups get $3...

i'm kicking myself but still holding out hoping to get in on my demographic.. when i first signed up i used a family member's since i couldn't get in with mine.. i quit a few months ago hoping to sign up with my demographics which i know are better..