Pinecone -Delight

peach6

I have never spoken out against Pinecone but I really don't like them. I was finally accepted back around the time they announced the new rewards store. After a few months I emailed asking if I could get the PayPal option like other members and was promptly told they no longer offered PayPal to new members. Soon after that I found two "Join this community" surveys on different websites and the community was Pinecone. What bothered me was that the community, Pinecone, was offering PayPal as a reward for doing their surveys. I wrote Pinecone again mentioning that they are again offering PayPal and could I get PayPal instead of rewards. They wrote back and said my account had been closed due to my demographic having too many members. I was a member for about 6 months and came away with a cheap overpriced screwdriver set from the reward store. :?

I've had 6 this week myself at $5 a pop..so made a nice $30...plus got a PT in the mail from them...I love this company..the only one that I've never ever been dq'd with ...plus anytime I redeem my money is in my Paypal account within 2 days...

How do you qualify for $5 per survey? I thought Pinecone paid a standard $3 per survey.

i think it's because she's in Canada.. it's what they used to pay before the cutbacks.. members making that much got to keep making that much.. all new sign ups get $3...

that didn't happen to me. when I joined it was $5, now I only get $3 :cry:

I've had 6 this week myself at $5 a pop..so made a nice $30...plus got a PT in the mail from them...I love this company..the only one that I've never ever been dq'd with ...plus anytime I redeem my money is in my Paypal account within 2 days...

How do you qualify for $5 per survey? I thought Pinecone paid a standard $3 per survey.

i think it's because she's in Canada.. it's what they used to pay before the cutbacks.. members making that much got to keep making that much.. all new sign ups get $3...

To start off sorry I'm not a "she" I'm a man..lol...I've been with Pinecone like I think 8 years or more now & I've always received $5 a survey from day one & never once have I ever been dq'd with them...& yes I'm in Canada

To start off sorry I'm not a "she" I'm a man..lol...I've been with Pinecone like I think 8 years or more now & I've always received $5 a survey from day one & never once have I ever been dq'd with them...& yes I'm in Canada

You probably get $5 Canadian, and we get $3 US. Probably because of the exchange rate?

Ya know...I HATE that panda video...

the first time I saw it I had my headphones on and the volume up.. oddly I wasn't listening to music at that moment when the Panda screams..