Marketview Research-THE site for PTers

surveytaker

Marketview Research is my favorite panel for product tests. I have only been with them 1-2 years but seem to always be testing something for them. I have discovered new and/or improved products by doing their PTs and have had a great time doing so!

http://www.marketviewresearch.com/

I don't know if they allow international panelists or not. I've just finished searching their site to see if they do indeed allow international panelists but didn't find anything. Always worth a try! :D

I should have added that it wasn't long after signing up that I qualified and received my first PT. Like within the first couple of weeks!

Doing one now and have one on the way :lol:

Glad you're signing up, jelly!! :mrgreen:

Wow, that's great. I hope I have good luck with them like you have! I'll let ya know. I'm always glad to hear recommendations!

Tried to sign up but it asks for my phone number xxx-xxx-xxx then my state ! then my country!! so I emailed them to ask if they accept international panellists

LizzieAnn

xx

Sorry guys, I don't know why I didn't think to post the SurveyPolice link instead :oops: That would have told you all you needed to know as far as what they're all about.

Just finished a review on them :D

I am strapped for cash and can't work due to being a single parent. I need something that I don;t have to spend money to get money. Do you have to buy anything with them? I have went to several sites who want you to fill out all kinds of offers. :roll:

I am strapped for cash and can't work due to being a single parent. I need something that I don;t have to spend money to get money. Do you have to buy anything with them? I have went to several sites who want you to fill out all kinds of offers. :roll:

Not at all!! You don't buy anything from them whatsoever!

You have to qualify for a particular study/PT in order to be able to test what ever it is they are needing tested at that time.

I usually get 1-2 invites per week to take a survey to see if I qualify for the product/item they need tested.

I should point out that not every PT offers a cash incentive. Testing/Using the product and providing feedback is sometimes the incentive.

As long as money is not falling out of my pocket to give them more, I'm all for it. I have seen so many here lately that want you to feel out offers to "test thier products", I feel like one of those commercials where the women is trowing her washing machine out the window. I want to throw my computer, or, something else out the window. :twisted::twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...