Marketview Research-THE site for PTers

surveytaker

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done many PTs, and last month, received my first from MarketView. It was an eye product, and I was to return the unused portion when done. Marketview provided a prepaid padded envelope for the return of the product; they also provided an envelope for me to address so they could send me $5.00 cash as a thank you.

Some companies ask that you return the unused portions of non-food items, but food PTs are yours to keep. My dog is still working through the dog food we received a few months back!

• 1 month later...

any more feedback from anyone from this site, just wondering if this is worth it. I see ppl who are content but are users of some time...but also 2 ppl who are new users and yet to get anywhere with this company.

I was reading all the post on this thread and wondering why no one mentioned that when you join you get re-directed to MyOpinionNow. They say that this is there new panel. Does anyone know if Marketview is no longer? Are these actually the same company?

Still, nothing, nothing, nothing at all. :cry:

Cheer up, honda. It may take a while.

I signed up in with MarketView in April, and didn't get an invite until July. Since then I have received 3 invites, qualified for 2, and one resulted in a $5.00 cash payment.

I just went on their website and it says they are now Myopinionnow.com, a new and improved panel. Returning members have to click on the link to be taken to their new site. Hopefully, they aren't going to scam anyone or just be a sweepstakes site.

• 3 months later...

I just tried to sign up for this site and when I went there and clicked on join they put up a page that says join our new group JOIN MyOpinionNow.com. I can not find anywhere on the site where I can sign up for just the MarketviewResearch and the other one MyOpinionNow you have to have a home phone number and I do not have one and I sure do not want to put in my cell phone. Therefore, what can I do and how would I get to the marketview sign up page. :?: