Global Test Market now subtracts a fee!

cricket

I vaguely remember someone else here having a similar problem here.They wrote to Paypal and Paypal passed the buck back to the issuer.Gosh I wish I could remember which post that was under.Anyway someone has some explaining to do.Cant understand why they tell cricket on thing then tell you something else.If I were cricket I would call them and talk to someone in charge,just seems to be the best way to get to the solution sometimes .

They better not add any more fees. They're already (in essence) making you do 5 surveys for free just to get paid as it is (given that $50 = 1000 points but you need 1150 to cash out, and the "average" points on a survey are 30 or 35 in recent months.)

Getting tired of their whole passive agressive game anyway. When you're close to cashing out, they send you 5 invites the entire week - 4 out of the 5 they know damn well you won't complete for one reason or another. And then when you finally cash out, you're suddenly FLOODED with new invites the next day.... it's their way of saying "Don't you DARE ignore me!" if you want to take a couple days off.

Geezus, if I wanted to deal with this kind of crap I would call my ex girlfriend. They are starting to act just like her. Including the ripping me off everytime I turn around part.

you sure are right about that. absolutely right!

I just received a response about my inquiry about "Pay Pal Redemption fees" which were mention on this thread.

Thier response is as follows;

Thank you for contacting us. Please know that you will receive the amount of PayPal funds that you request when your order is placed and will incur no charges for the deposit. Please note, however, you may incur charges from PayPal based on transactions you authorize after the funds have posted to your account. We are not responsible for any charges incurred following the deposit of funds to your PayPal account. If you have any questions, or if I can be of additional assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

From this, there are no fees when using Paypal.

yeah , the thing I still hate is the hike in cashout threshold. 100 more points added to the old standard of 1000. that added 100 points is the fee in reality. :x

I cashed out last week for $58.00 and got $50 in Paypal. I wrote to them and asked why I didn't get the full amount and they said there are now fees and yes, an $8 fee. Did you know that and has this happened to you? Very disheartening and I have not seen that with other companies. Ugh.

It's been like that since last year. It was 1100 points for a $50 Paypal and 1000 points for a check. That is why I always take the check.

I think Global Test Market sucks!!! I quit last year due to very long surveys and not enough points for completing them. I give them a very big "thumbs down!!". Maryanne.