candy connection

1957horses

Who pays out in candy?

No silly, it was about candy every month how we used it every month, special holidays. It was a community for 2 years I belonged. You know the kind, you spend 15 minutes a week on. $20 a month by paypal paid in the 1st Monday every month. I'm going to miss that BIG TIME................... :cry:

Never knew there was a survey site just for candy. $20 month for 15 minutes a week is a pretty sweet deal. Pun intended.

It was a community not a survey site........................ 8)

Gongos -I hate when those kinds of panels go.Feel blessed it lasted that long with the economy the way it is.Seems like 2 years is as long as those panels last.

Never knew there was a survey site just for candy. $20 month for 15 minutes a week is a pretty sweet deal. Pun intended.

It was a community not a survey site........................ 8)

OK. All the same to me as all they do is drill you for info just like a survey. :D I was a member of Fruit of the Loom but never could figure what the benefit was except for product testing and then you only got to product test specific products. If you didn't wear that type of product you didn't get to do a product test. Dropped them.

Ever get product tests from the candy connection? That would be sweet.

Communispace? right now I'm on the Samsung panel and McDonalds just started one this week too. A long time ago I was on the Scott's garden panel twice.. I was on the Hewlett Packard one before it closed last year.. o and I forgot the Kraft Tastemakers site..

Communispace? right now I'm on the Samsung panel and McDonalds just started one this week too. A long time ago I was on the Scott's garden panel twice.. I was on the Hewlett Packard one before it closed last year.. o and I forgot the Kraft Tastemakers site..

I belong to a Communispace, and they only allow me that one forum. It has been going for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised when it ends. I get invites to join other panels and when I say yes to already doing Communispace, they bounce me out.

I belong to a Communispace, and they only allow me that one forum. It has been going for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised when it ends. I get invites to join other panels and when I say yes to already doing Communispace, they bounce me out.

I figured the same but they never asked if I was on one of their panels and I even use the same email.. maybe it's due to the McDonalds one being based in the UK.. i'm not sure how I got on it because most people there are from the UK..

I figured the same but they never asked if I was on one of their panels and I even use the same email.. maybe it's due to the McDonalds one being based in the UK.. i'm not sure how I got on it because most people there are from the UK..

What do you get for being on there panels if you don't mind me asking..........I am on an Avon one and I get 10.00 Amazon GC a month