candy connection

1957horses

candy connection wasn't a community 'per say'..... we got paid $20 paypal if 75% activity's were completed per month. I really liked it...................... 8)

What do you get for being on there panels if you don't mind me asking..........I am on an Avon one and I get 10.00 Amazon GC a month

McDonalds I don't know as it just started.. but the Kraft site is basically limited to drawings and sometimes they have chats for $15. Samsung is $10 a month but they frequently have $5 surveys..

P.S.- If you tell them your with Gongo's they'll drop you too.However Gongo's will let you be in 1 or more .I don't understand why they cant let you be on more then one it's not like one topic has anything to do with the other.For instance I cant give you the same info on a apple as I can a car so I would rather have someone on my panel who is genuine and wants to do the panel, then someone who is there just to earn money.

I was a member of Candy Connection too for about a year. The monthly $20 was nice while it lasted. Luckily I'm still a member of an ongoing Communispace panel (4 years now?).

I was a member of Candy Connection too for about a year. The monthly $20 was nice while it lasted. Luckily I'm still a member of an ongoing Communispace panel (4 years now?).

Got my last payment today.................... :|

Got my last payment today.................... :|

Sorry it ended for you. :( $20 a month is pretty darned good.