Warner Brothers A List panel?

NFriday

Hi- Does anybody here belong to the Warner Brothers A List Panel? I got an invite through Inbox Dollars, which hopefully will be paying me a dollar. I thought I would not be eligible, since I only go to the movies once a year, and I only rent movies from Redbox when there is a free code out. I was shocked to find out that I am eligible. I do watch some TV, and maybe that is why I qualified. Is anybody else a member of this panel? It says that you only have to commit to spending a minimum of 20 minutes a month on the panel, which isn't much time at all, but how do they pay? Is it like Communispace where you get a $10 Amazon certificate every month? Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I googled them, and they do have a website. They call it an exclusive community, but I rarely go to the movies, and so I am surprised that they even accepted me. It sounded like it was more like communispace where you just leave comments, but I don't know.

I'm on it.. it looks like they've had it going for almost two years because they spotlight people each quarter and it goes back to 2013.. so far i haven't had any interaction with them yet but they sent a short survey today that would be my info if they list me in the spotlight in the future..

It's not that exclusive.. Sometimes they'll send invites through survey sites when they need new members, but you can try to sign up for it by going to this link:

https://www.wba-listcommunity.com/Portal/default.aspx

It only for US, Canada, UK and Australia. It's run by Vision Critical, which they do run the Springboard panel, which pays. However, the majority of Vision Critical communities that I've seen do not pay you per month like Gongos or Communispace. Most Vision Critical and most Ipsos communities (like Feminine Side,) will send you lots of surveys but you only get an entry into a prize drawing, and out of any community I've ever tried for either of these companies, I have never won any prize draw. I've gotten a Amazon card for a post in one of the discussions, but that was it.

I just don't see these kinds of communities as "exclusive" because anyone can sign up at any time. These panels' surveys are prize draw only. The ones I'd consider "exclusive are invite only like Gongos and Communispace. You can't sign up any other way and they usually pay a $10 Amazon voucher each month. They're pickier with the screening and you can only sign up for one with each company usually. So, that says to me right there that Gongos and Communispace respect and value the time, thought and energy put into posting on their forums.

So, in other words, for this forum, the large majority of people who answer the surveys don't get anything at all and WB gets a ton of consumer info for free. I'm all for market research in its many forms, but PAY the people for their time and effort. Unfortunately, some people might not even mind answering for free because they love movies so much. I just think if they want actionable market research info from consumers then they should give people something for the efforts. So, really, it's up to you if it's worth your time.

Hi- I don't know if this is worth my while to continue with if mostly all they have are drawings, I have enough of those already. I just got an email from them asking me with give them additional information. I don't go the the movies that much.

Hmm. I'm looking at this in my inbox @ Tellwut. 500 points to join. That's $1.25 to join. Compared to normal points for Tellwut surveys that's not too bad.

Oops. Too late: "Unfortunately we have met our quota for this survey. Please check your inbox or emails for future surveys."

The invite I got was for 2000 points.

that's initially the only reason i signed up.. with the intent of cancelling after i got the 2000 Tellwut points.. but i'm still active waiting to see what they do..