Warner Brothers A List panel?

NFriday

Tellwut gave me 1000 points for taking the entrance survey to the panel. The next day I logged in and they had taken away 500 of those points. :(

that's happened to me the past few times.. it's concerning how the point total can just change like that..

• 2 weeks later...

This has nothing to do with the Warner Brothers panel, and I should probably just start a new thread about it, but I thought of you guys here in this thread.

It seems like a lot of these entertainment company-related panels end up being wastes of time, other than just for the fun of doing surveys about channels, series or movies you may watch. Most of them don't yield any payoffs via either cash or gift cards, with a few exceptions. I recently (in the last 2 months) joined a TV-related panel and I expected nothing from it other than surveys about programming on the network. It is called The TV Programmers Community, and they do research for the UP Network, Aspire and other channels in that family. They send out surveys asking which titles you prefer for certain shows, and if you would watch some of their possible upcoming series or reruns of old series. It's pretty simple and painless.

Anyway, I recall that, while doing one of their quick surveys there was a section that asked for my address because they were going to send me something as a thank you. They did not indicate what it was. I figured it would be a magnet or a postcard or something that could fit in a business envelope.

I forgot all about it, and today I opened up my mail to find that Aspire (via the TV Programmers) sent me 2 gift checks for KFC! They are $5 each, so that's $10 in KFC money right there. I was very surprised. So, if you like KFC, it might be worthwhile to join The TV Programmers if you can find a sign-up link. I don't know if they only gift people with KFC checks -- they may have other rewards too -- but it was a nice surprise for doing so little.

This has nothing to do with the Warner Brothers panel, and I should probably just start a new thread about it, but I thought of you guys here in this thread.

It seems like a lot of these entertainment company-related panels end up being wastes of time, other than just for the fun of doing surveys about channels, series or movies you may watch. Most of them don't yield any payoffs via either cash or gift cards, with a few exceptions. I recently (in the last 2 months) joined a TV-related panel and I expected nothing from it other than surveys about programming on the network. It is called The TV Programmers Community, and they do research for the UP Network, Aspire and other channels in that family. They send out surveys asking which titles you prefer for certain shows, and if you would watch some of their possible upcoming series or reruns of old series. It's pretty simple and painless.

Anyway, I recall that, while doing one of their quick surveys there was a section that asked for my address because they were going to send me something as a thank you. They did not indicate what it was. I figured it would be a magnet or a postcard or something that could fit in a business envelope.

I forgot all about it, and today I opened up my mail to find that Aspire (via the TV Programmers) sent me 2 gift checks for KFC! They are $5 each, so that's $10 in KFC money right there. I was very surprised. So, if you like KFC, it might be worthwhile to join The TV Programmers if you can find a sign-up link. I don't know if they only gift people with KFC checks -- they may have other rewards too -- but it was a nice surprise for doing so little.

Good for you!! Nice to know you got something from all of that. I belong to the Warner's panel and I had to log in yesterday but it is for something that is going to happen.

I'm on the Warner Bros panel also and i don't think we've done anything yet.. I log in from time to time but there is nothing to do...