Problem Logging into MyView

car9og

Anyone else having problems logging into MyVeiw today. I completed an invite for 7000 point survey and can't log into my account. I need to make sure the points were added.

2/28/2015

****UPDATE***I just received two responses on Saturday. I did a survey for 7000 points and was told they did not see a survey for this amount. However, I was given 2800 instead - I AM NOT BUYING THAT!! AS I TOLD THEM, I AM HEADED TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC). You just don't arbitrarily pull a number out of thin air. It takes weeks of doing these surveys. The compensation is very low. And now we are being cheated. NO WAY!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

No problem logging in, but I am seeing problems I have never experienced in 3 yrs. They have someone new taking care of their customer support. In the past, I would always hear back by the next day. Now, it is taking a wk. In the past, I would always be offered an apology and get my missing points. Now, I get responses like "the survey closed before you finished"--and no points. Have completed 2 long surveys in the past couple of wks--one was worth 1400 points and the other 2400--completed both all the way to the end and did not get the points. Their customer support, always the absolute best in the past, was of no help.

No problem logging in, but I am seeing problems I have never experienced in 3 yrs. They have someone new taking care of their customer support. In the past, I would always hear back by the next day. Now, it is taking a wk. In the past, I would always be offered an apology and get my missing points. Now, I get responses like "the survey closed before you finished"--and no points. Have completed 2 long surveys in the past couple of wks--one was worth 1400 points and the other 2400--completed both all the way to the end and did not get the points. Their customer support, always the absolute best in the past, was of no help.

Thanks for responding. I am getting a little nervous with MyView. If you are not getting paid for surveys than I don't know if I am going to stay with MyView. Someone mentioned they were brought out. Its good that I am learning about this now - before working hard and finding out later that I will not get good customer service nor the points. This is something to think about.

I don't believe it! Yet another MyView survey that did not credit. This is the 3rd this month (and again a high-paying survey). It was a Qualtrics survey for 1400 points. It was short and very interesting--on immoral people and whether or not they can do moral things. It started with a photo of Hitler holding hands with a little girl. I believe the no. was 178034. After submission, no points, not even the 100 disqualification (which I wasn't). To make matters worse, I had a disqualification earlier in the day that did not pay either. Am now out 1400 for survey 1, 2400 for survey 2, 1400 for survey 3, and a slew of disqualification points that have not pd . Although low-paying, MyView has always been my favorite. I get a lot of surveys from them and I am able to complete a good number. I can't find much good to say at present!!

I have been having issues with them in getting my visa gift cards that I requested on time. Something happened after the Christmas holiday where there seems to be a delay. The $25 visa gift card is supposed to only take 2 weeks, but I was told by customer support person that responded that it may take 4 to 6 weeks and to allow for the full 6 weeks before contacting them. Tomorrow makes the 6th week for one, and it states I am supposed to receive my 2nd card that I requested 2 weeks ago on the 26th as well. They ended up giving me $25 in paypal because I never received the card I requested in December. I'm wondering what will happen this time. I plan to contact them tomorrow if I don't receive the cards in the mail tomorrow.

I don't believe it! Yet another MyView survey that did not credit. This is the 3rd this month (and again a high-paying survey). It was a Qualtrics survey for 1400 points. It was short and very interesting--on immoral people and whether or not they can do moral things. It started with a photo of Hitler holding hands with a little girl. I believe the no. was 178034. After submission, no points, not even the 100 disqualification (which I wasn't). To make matters worse, I had a disqualification earlier in the day that did not pay either. Am now out 1400 for survey 1, 2400 for survey 2, 1400 for survey 3, and a slew of disqualification points that have not pd . Although low-paying, MyView has always been my favorite. I get a lot of surveys from them and I am able to complete a good number. I can't find much good to say at present!!

SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. BEWARE!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I have been having issues with them in getting my visa gift cards that I requested on time. Something happened after the Christmas holiday where there seems to be a delay. The $25 visa gift card is supposed to only take 2 weeks, but I was told by customer support person that responded that it may take 4 to 6 weeks and to allow for the full 6 weeks before contacting them. Tomorrow makes the 6th week for one, and it states I am supposed to receive my 2nd card that I requested 2 weeks ago on the 26th as well. They ended up giving me $25 in paypal because I never received the card I requested in December. I'm wondering what will happen this time. I plan to contact them tomorrow if I don't receive the cards in the mail tomorrow.[/quote

THE QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE ANY RECOURSE OR ARE WE VICTIMS!!!! CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYBODY.

This was one of my best sites, but the last few months of 2014, I was having too many issues with them so I quit after my last cash out. I think I may have got out at a good time after seeing all these complaints.

I am not getting nearly as many surveys from them. I have like 22000 in there. It might be time to get the points and get out. Well, I was wrong, I only have 17K in there and I just took a survey for 400 points and it didn't give me my points. Soooo, I think there is something up when I can't get the 100 fr being dq'd or points for completing a survey. I did email them.

Hi- I did a 1400 point survey with them that was easy, and only took me 15 minutes to complete. I got my points, as well as 300 points for DQ from three other surveys. I have not been getting as many surveys the last few days though. I last cashed out the end of November though, and I have 53,00 points in my account.

This was one of my best sites, but the last few months of 2014, I was having too many issues with them so I quit after my last cash out. I think I may have got out at a good time after seeing all these complaints.

I agree spider - this was one of my best survey sites. I was paid up until the last Walmart card for $25.00. Haven't done many surveys after that. So, if I don't get the last card, I will try to report them to the Federal Trade Commission or any organization that I can expose them to. We should not go down without a fight. At least try to expose them. Let's try to help close them down if they plan to use any other people. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: