Problem Logging into MyView

car9og

I am not getting nearly as many surveys from them. I have like 22000 in there. It might be time to get the points and get out. Well, I was wrong, I only have 17K in there and I just took a survey for 400 points and it didn't give me my points. Soooo, I think there is something up when I can't get the 100 fr being dq'd or points for completing a survey. I did email them.

Was it this survey?

A New Survey for You!

Survey Length = 10 minutes

Survey Id = 177779

Earn 100 points for answering all of the initial qualifying questions. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will earn a total of 400 points.

I didn't get points and wrote them, their response:

Thank you for letting us know. However, this survey will reward you within the 7-10 days of participation and you should receive the incentive via paypal. There will be no points distributed into your account because the incentive will be distributed in a different manner. Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Best Regards,

Jennifer Nardecchia

MyView Member Services

How much money is 400 points and when did they start have surveys that pay directly to pay pay. I think it comes to about $.25

Hi- I just had a weird experience on myview. I got an email that I had a survey to do, but when I clicked it on they told me I already did the survey, but they had another survey worth 600 points that I might be eligible for, and so I clicked on it, and as soon as I did that, up came a page thanking me for completing the survey, and that I had received 600 points. I never did the survey, but I checked, and sure enough I got another 600 points!

I am noticing that I am dq'd and it is not routing back to Myview for the 100 points. That is about 4 of them now. I also notice that I am not getting a response regarding my survey that I didn't get credit for. Something is wrong here, and I am just not willing to put anymore time into this one if it has gotten to this point. i now have 6 just this morning that I didn't get the 100 points on and I have a screen shot of the one from last week that I missed out on points although I got the congratulations message. I have emailed again but they haven't responded from last weekend yet.

I am noticing that I am dq'd and it is not routing back to Myview for the 100 points. That is about 4 of them now. I also notice that I am not getting a response regarding my survey that I didn't get credit for. Something is wrong here, and I am just not willing to put anymore time into this one if it has gotten to this point. i now have 6 just this morning that I didn't get the 100 points on and I have a screen shot of the one from last week that I missed out on points although I got the congratulations message. I have emailed again but they haven't responded from last weekend yet.

Try contacting them through their facebook page. That's what did. I got a response the next day. If anything keep doing the contact us and once they email you, keep emailing them. I am about to get a $25 paypal payment Monday for a $25 visa gift card I requested January 14. I have another I requested on February 12, but I guess I have to allow the 4 to 6 weeks to pass before I inquire about that one.

If I haven't heard by tomorrow, I am going to FB then. This is ridiculous. I had 6 yesterday that I didn't get the 100 points for. After the 3rd one I started writing down the survey #s. I haven't had to do that in a long time.

Addendum! I did get a reply, but no points allocated to my account, so I gave them the 2 surveys I was dq'd from that I actually wrote them down. And still no notice of the survey that I completed last weekend and didn't get credit for. This just isn't looking good, and I can't keep going back there if I am not getting to credit. I am at 18800. Not enough to really get anything. This was one of my favorite places for quite a long time.

If I haven't heard by tomorrow, I am going to FB then. This is ridiculous. I had 6 yesterday that I didn't get the 100 points for. After the 3rd one I started writing down the survey #s. I haven't had to do that in a long time.

rosiesmom - Do you mean the F.B.I.? What can facebook do for you? We need to expose these people to a government body as well as on here. Is this SURVEY POLICE OR WHAT 8)8)8)

rosiesmom - Do you mean the F.B.I.? What can facebook do for you? We need to expose these people to a government body as well as on here. Is this SURVEY POLICE OR WHAT 8)8)8)

The FBI is way to busy with other kinds of stuff, but I have put comments on Face Book and I was asked to email the company instead of putting it out there. The government could care less unless we aren't reporting our income. This site is valuable in getting a heads up on some of these survey sites and we know some of them check in to read what we think and say.

Hi- I just got a survey from myview, and when I got DQ, I got my 100 points right away. I have not had any problems with the site lately. Hope this helps, Nancy

I am at 18800. Not enough to really get anything. This was one of my favorite places for quite a long time.

They have various $10 gift cards for 13,000-14,000 points. With that said though, I am presently owed 4 $10 Home Depot cards.

Running out of patience!

Emailed them on 2/25 about a 1400 point survey I didnt receive credit for--no response on that either.