anyone get a Darwin's Data lately?

avemaria

Same here. Spider...I had one come in yesterday, but by the time I got to it, it was closed. Normally I'm right on top of anything that comes in, but yesterday I spent the day running around shopping. Bummer...

Got one Thursday and got my Amazon code today for my payment. This is the first one I have received since I joined a year ago. I was very excited and the survey case was very interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first found Surveypolice, Darwin's Data was (may still be) the #1 most highly rated/recommended survey site. I applied to them, or whatever you call it, and have never heard back. You guys who know them better than I do - should I try again or keep waiting?

When I first found Surveypolice, Darwin's Data was (may still be) the #1 most highly rated/recommended survey site. I applied to them, or whatever you call it, and have never heard back. You guys who know them better than I do - should I try again or keep waiting?

if you already signed up they have you on file.. I went 9 months this past time between invites.. my first year I had 4.

Yeah, I'd wait it out, CF. If you try to sign up again, you may run into a problem with having more than one account.

I've only been with them about a year, and, I think, have only gotten 4 invites in that amount of time. They don't exactly overload you with invitations...

I've never even gotten a membership, that I know of. If I remember right (it was ages ago) I had to ask for an invitation, and then sit tight and wait for it since SurveyPolice's rating had them overwhelmed with invite requests. So far, nothing. I do remember that it said NOT to re-send an invite request, so I have not. Just wondering if I'll ever get in! :cry: