anyone get a Darwin's Data lately?

avemaria

I typed to them asking if they maybe lost my email address and got this reply........................ :?

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you have not received more surveys. Unfortunately, we cannot predict how often we send out surveys to our members because it all depends on our clients' needs and which surveys fit your profile. You are however still a member and will be considered for surveys that fit your profile in the future. We appreciate your patience and continued interest in Darwin's Data.

Thank you,

Darwin's Data®

I typed to them asking if they maybe lost my email address and got this reply........................ :?

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you have not received more surveys. Unfortunately, we cannot predict how often we send out surveys to our members because it all depends on our clients' needs and which surveys fit your profile. You are however still a member and will be considered for surveys that fit your profile in the future. We appreciate your patience and continued interest in Darwin's Data.I got the same standard relpy as you ...although I did contact them again thinking maybe I would update my profile but as I remember I don't think there was much other then name address email and none of that has changed

Thank you,

Darwin's Data®

I wrote to ask about my membership request of 6-7 months ago and got this reply:

Unfortunately your invitation request is in queue, and there are a great deal of others currently in front of you. At the moment there is not a time table in place, and we do not know how long this process will take. Rest assured that if and when a spot becomes available, you will be hearing from us. Therefore there is no need to re-submit your information now, or at any time in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

Well, good to know.