Opinion Outpost - Are You Still Doing Them?

cricket

They used to be my money maker. Now we get that "give me your ears" garbage which takes so long, it may as well be a survey! They should realize they're losing people and omit that...just give a shirt screener if anything. I rarely qualify. This has really gone downhill. Is anyone still getting a few a day as before? I don't wait for invitations...I go there a few times a day but my feeling is that they are falling apart as a company. What is your experience lately?

Thanks...JD, how do you make money on Swagbucks? I do the NOSO and poll and the searches don't pay 39 points like they used to. The offers take a half hour to fill out..I just can't get anywhere with them. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks...JD, how do you make money on Swagbucks? I do the NOSO and poll and the searches don't pay 39 points like they used to. The offers take a half hour to fill out..I just can't get anywhere with them. Any advice would be appreciated.
I get 100 SBs a day from running mobile apps on my iPad and smartphone. I get 10 points per day running games and concurrently I do searches. I can get 4 search wins per day everyday but all they yield is 6-11 SBs per win. Most of my SBs come from surveys. I follow the Swagbucks Reddit thread which helps at times to get Swagcodes and offers that are paying out. Hit second goal of 580 yesterday and 423 of those were from surveys. Was done by 2 PM PT which is early for me on Swagbucks. I'm also on Pacific time and start a new day at midnight PT. Radium One health clicks are good for 10-70 points per day but they dry up quick. 5 points for DQs on Partner and Gold surveys. Unlimited +1 for Peanut Lab DQs. I hit 2nd goal of 580-630 three or four times in a week. Usually never on weekend days. I always get the 300 bonus points for hitting 1st goal everyday. I'm on SB a lot looking for surveys during the day.

:roll: Limping through five-point, l-o-n-g surveys, usually being disqualified ... hoping to eventually get to 100 points. Fifteen to go...

"Survey history" there says I have not finished a lot of them, and that can't be so since I've tried every one until maybe the past two weeks, when I've begun to screen myself out before wasting half an hour, giving them free information. When I try to complete them (those they say weren't finished), they don't work.

I made much more the first two months (joined Nov '14), and liked the instant points for Amazon.

Note: I did not care for the instant spam.

Used to like them a lot. They seems to lowered their points per survey to like 50 (50 cents) for a 10 minute survey for example. I like to get at least a buck for a 10 minute otherwise not worth my time.

Sometimes they can be really slow for me (and one time I admittedly thought it was going to stay like that), but since I became 20 I've been earning much more with them. I don't make as much as a lot of Americans who do well on there do, but it's definitely enough to keep me on their site, especially since I started getting a rise in how much I earn a month (knock on wood though, I don't know if it'll be like this every month, this only started at the end of February). But I've made over $150 since the end of December, which for me is amazing for a survey site. Every other site I've been on, it would've probably taken years to make that.

I do though agree with the person above me that the estimated time for surveys plus the reward can be off kilter. I've seen surveys with an estimated time of 15 minutes be for only 6 points; though, I will admit, usually for me the low pointers never take as long as they say it should, so I'm not too minding of it.

I just signed up for them. Spent 2 hours answering all these questions and I still don't have any points. A lot of the time, the surveys send you to some other survey site (a couple of times they wanted me to install this Nielsen stuff to complete the surveys. I've also gotten about 6 emails telling me about the same survey.

Sounds like they used to be good, but I'm already fed up with them.

EDIT: Okay, I got 5 points for completing the profile stuff and a few entries into the 10000. Maybe it just takes them a little time to credit you.

And one more thing, I'm not interested in a survey if all it's going to get me is a million to one chance at $10,000. I managed to rack up 15 points so I haven't given up hope yet, but the majority of these surveys have been a huge waste of time.

It seems like I have better luck with them early in the morning like 5 am to 7 am. Maybe there's less competition when most people are sleeping and you can actually make it all the way through a survey.

Well, I was loving them until recently. I've fallen into the pattern of making $10 every 4-8 days in the last few months, but in the last 5 days, where I'd at least make $5, all I've made is $1.20. And not because I haven't been qualifying, but because there's been no surveys at all. They mysteriously dried up. All I've been getting is 6 pointers.

Usually if I did miss a few days with no surveys it'd catch up on itself, but it's getting way too far to be able to catch up all that money in just a few days.