Opinion Outpost - Are You Still Doing Them?

cricket

It's been slow for me as of lately. I used to cash out every other month at $30-40, but I'm getting half of that nowadays.

I really think it's a glitch when it says no surveys available. What I've been doing is waiting a couple of minutes and click take a survey and a survey will come up, or I will click the email again and get a survey.

You can get a survey not even waiting a minute. I don't know if this is a glitch or it just triggers something in the system to release a survey or just by chance a survey has been released. In any case, these does seem unique to OO so it's most likely a glitch of some sort. Although you can get no survey available consistently no matter how many times you try or wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I looked, there were no surveys available for me to take. I cashed out a long time ago anyway, and it was always difficult to make anything with them anyway. I guess they are done with me and vice versa.Ditto with SurveySpot. On to more profitable panels for me. I like Global Test market, MyView and even Mindfield Outpost, who doesn't pay a ton but I've done some great product tests for recently.My Opinion Now- same thing- little profit but great product tests which makes up for it.

My experience has been pretty good compared to others here. I've been able to cash out once and my money was sent to my paypal immediately. By today, I've racked up 95 more points and now that I'm close to cashing out, my patience is starting to wear thin.

-I got a couple of those surveys that offer you a stupid entry into their drawing; something that you get even if you're disqualified. I ended up taking one in hopes that it would at least let me click "no thanks" and give me the mini game option, but I didn't even get that.

-Speaking of mini games, I'm wondering if it's even possible to win that door one. Or in my case, get anything other than the yellow #2 chip. Even if it was a 1 in 1000 chance of winning, I would be happy because it at least gives you a chance at some immediate payment (as opposed to entries into a drawing 2 months from now).

-While most of the time, I will find out if I qualify minutes into the survey, I had an instance yesterday where I completed the whole survey only to be told I didn't qualify. Well if I didn't qualify, then why did you let me take the survey in the first place?

Being one five point survey away from cashing out again, I'm really getting sick of that "check back later" BS. I will be very unhappy if I am not able to get those 5 points I need by monday (when I plan to cash out). I'm hopeful, but hearing about people who's accounts have been randomly terminated, I'm a little afraid.

yeah i'm still on 5 and 10 point outpost... they're better than Ipoll and its other tentacles though... i'm just frustrated in general with these companies knowing how they're expecting us to give them quality and yet they give us less...

Okay now I'm pissed. I checked my email and noticed there was a 15 minute survey available. I took it, figuring it would give me at least five points. What did I get? A stupid entry into a stupid drawing that I'll probably not win. Then when I try to take another survey, I get "Check Back Later!". NEWSFLASH PEOPLE: AN ENTRY IS ONLY GOOD IF YOU WIN THE PRIZE! It doesn't matter if I have 1 or 1,000 entries, at the end of the day, only one entry out of several million will matter. And since I can't see the drawing take place, I don't even get the suspense of wondering if one of my entries will be the one.

Okay, now I'm going from pissed to livid. I finally got two other surveys that I qualified for and that actually offered points (5, just enough). When I completed them, I got that screen that told me my participation couldn't be recorded because I might have violated their terms! They gave me a link to some email address, but it was a dead link. Did I mention that I have 95 points?

At this point, I don't care if they suspend me, but they should at least give me 10 dollars (or heck, even $9.50). I think I'm at least entitled to that.

Okay, finally got a survey that got me 5 points without any tricks. It was a lot longer than the 5 minutes it said it would take, but what ever, I got to cash out and get a little money in my paypal account.