Payment issues with MyView?

SlyCin56

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is having, or has had, non-payment issues with MyView? This was my 1st cashout with them, and I'm getting the royal runaround.

I ordered a CVS gift card on March 10th, and when I hadn't received it by April 25, I wrote them. "Angie" wrote me back last Sunday and offered to resend a VISA, or pay my PayPal acct, which she said would be done within 24-48 hours. I chose PayPal, and several emails back and forth, it's now 8 days later and still no sign of the payment coming. She doesn't even respond to most of my emails; just sends me one every few days to act like she's working on it.

Is this normal for them?

I find them to be fantastic. Yes, sometimes things are late but they will offer an alternative. But Paypal? Are you sure? They have never used Paypal and have no plans to. Write to them again...something isn't right here.

We all have written that we wish they would start using Paypal for years. It is not in their rewards section. Check it, you'll see. Maybe Angie is new but that doesn't seem likely, that she'd be that misinformed.

Thank you for answering me so quickly, Cricket!

I know they don't offer PayPal, but she did, even as recently as yesterday afternoon again. Last Sunday, 8 days ago, she made the original offer; I responded within 3 hours. Tuesday she wrote me to ask me my PayPal email address, which I immediately sent to her. I sent another email Thursday asking when the payment would be sent, but she didn't respond to me until yesterday. when I got this;

"MAY 03, 2015 | 02:35PM EDT

Angie Clay replied:

Hi,

I am resending this $30 to your PayPal email address. I am so sorry you did not receive this. Please elt us know right away so I can get this credited!

Thank you!

Best,

Angie Clay"

I responded within 3 minutes, asking her WHEN? And I never got a response, nor payment.

I have the same problem with My View. I ordered Visa card from them in the beginning of March. After waiting for 5 weeks I emailed them and got a response from Ashley Jones:

Thanks for participating in our studies. Would you like the points credited back to your account for the gift card? Or would you like a Visa card, from our alternate vendor, that would arrive in 15 business days? If so, please respond with your complete mailing address.

I replied that I don't want to wait another month because of their lack of professionalism and then Ashley Jones also offered to send me a payment through PayPal within 48 hours. That was on April 22nd. Needless to say I am still waiting for my money and MyView doesn't respond to my emails since then. :?

That's why I posted here - to see if anyone else was having probs.

I'm beginning to think we're not going to see this money from them.

I got a Swift Visa last week from them and it took about 2 weeks from order date. I have had some wrong amount gift cards in the past however that took awhile to fix.

Wow, I am surprised! Maybe they are thinking of doing Paypal in the future then as an option on the rewards page? That would be nice. Sorry I doubted you or Angela...it's just that they have been so adamant about not having Paypal despite us pleading with them for years.

I stick with the Visa card. It's like cash and I always need things like food and paper towels, so I wait for the $50 because it's a better bargain than the $25 points-wise. I usually get in in 2 weeks even though they say it can be 6. Sly, I hope it's resolved...they are usually wonderful but yes, they have to get their act together with things falling through too often.

I ordered a visa card it is now going on 5 weeks I usually get it in exactly 4 weeks although it did say approximate delivery date of May 7 I don't have a good feeling that I will not have II by Thursday it did happen once before where they credited my points and them had to reorder and didn't like that because from the first order until I finally received it was a total of 2 months and that to me is not okay.

I just had another email exchange with them, this time with a "Chris". It takes ONE MINUTE to transfer money via PayPal, okay? :roll:

Read from the bottom up:

MAY 05, 2015 | 12:10PM EDT

Chris replied:

Hi Cynthia,

I am sending the payment via PayPal. You should have a confirmation email from them in 24-48hrs. If you do not have it by then contact us. Also, make sure to check your junk email folder in case it is sent there. I hope this resolves the issue and that you have a great day!

Thank you,

Chris

MAY 05, 2015 | 11:06AM EDT

slycin56 replied:

Hi Chris,

No, I still haven't received anything.

Subject: Reward Issues

MAY 05, 2015 | 10:57AM EDT

Chris replied:

Hi Cynthia,

I wanted to follow up on the emails you sent Did you receive the PayPal payment we sent you to replace your CVS reward card?

Thank you,

Chris

I cashed out with them back in January, and I had no problems, but I got an American Eagle Gift Card. Maybe it is the type of redemption that could be taking longer?

Unbelievably, when I checked my mail last night, the gift card I originally ordered was there!! I immediately wrote them to let them know to cancel the PayPal payment (just in case they were actually going to pay it).

I checked the card to make sure the balance was there, and it said it was activated on April 22 - 3 days before I first wrote them (there was no postmark on the envelope). I don't understand why they weren't able to figure any of that out, but I think I'm going to let them go as a survey place. This was ridiculous.

Thanks, everyone, for your input!! :D

They know they screw up. Every time this happens to me and they've already sent me a replacement, they say "keep it". That's a pretty nice policy but of course, they're losing money when we get double awards.

They know they screw up. Every time this happens to me and they've already sent me a replacement, they say "keep it". That's a pretty nice policy but of course, they're losing money when we get double awards.
that happened too me last year but they had me send the wrong GC back and they credited my points and had to reorder my Gc which took another month before I received it which I didn't thing was right. II

I have never had an issue with them. Each time i cash out, it seems like it is getting to me quicker with each tome. This is one of my fav survey sites.

Ordered a Visa card on 4-2 still haven't received it will probably have to email them next week if I don't get............a bit bummed I was planning on getting some outdoor plants this weekend and using the card to help pay for them.