Payment issues with MyView?

SlyCin56

I finally got a PayPal payment from them yesterday. So overall it took them 2 months to pay me. 1 month of waiting for Visa card and, after it didn't show up, 1 more month for PayPal. They have also added on $10 bonus for the inconvenience :)

I finally got a PayPal payment from them yesterday. So overall it took them 2 months to pay me. 1 month of waiting for Visa card and, after it didn't show up, 1 more month for PayPal. They have also added on $10 bonus for the inconvenience :)

Awesome, I hope this makes up for a little bit of the frustration. And they did Paypal!

I still have not received my 50.00 visa card that was ordered on 4-2 I went on there site this morning so I could contact them even though it is Sunday and I noticed they now have a phone number to contact them which really surprised me so I called and actually got a real person who was very nice she took down my information and my email address and phone number and will make sure they get it in the morning and then she wished me a Happy Mothers Day.

I ran into a problem with ZoomPanel (which is part of the same company as MyView). I ordered a gift card in late March but it hadn't arrived. I was surprised to hear from them when I submitted a ticket the day before. They're sending me a visa gift card within 14 days. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long. I have to hand it to MyView/Zoom Panel - they're not robotic unlike some survey companies!

Had this happen back in January up until March. They paid me through paypal. And I actually did get it twice because the lady said she sent it and I never received it, but then I received it. I guess she resent it, so I received that one too. I didn't say anything though.

Ordered a Visa card on 4-2 still haven't received it will probably have to email them next week if I don't get............a bit bummed I was planning on getting some outdoor plants this weekend and using the card to help pay for them.
Still have not received my 50.00 visa card I called my view on 5-12 the woman I talked to gave me 3 options she could give me back my points.issue pay-pal would receive in 24-48 hours or she could issue me a speedy visa card which I would receive in 1 to 2 weeks I chose the visa but needless to say I still have not received it will be 2 weeks on Monday if not received by Tuesday I will have to call them again a little disappointing

I have had only one late payment from MyView, when I sent them an email letting them know about non payment they took care of!the problem right away. MyView is one of my top five favorite survey sites. Just let them know you are having problems with your payment and I'm sure MyView will take care of the problem. And no, I do not work for MyView. It truly is a!great survey site.