JUST CURIOUS

rstanc

Has this been a crappy month for surveys for anyone else or is it just me.

And does anyone get alot of opportunities for studies that pay around 50-100 dollars. I've got a bunch of them this month where you sign up and answer a few questions and see if they pick you or not and i haven't heard from any of them.

My question is; has anyone from the forum been picked for any of these this month. On one hand i'm thinking that they are just testing the waters or something.

Thanks for any Info. and as usual Good luck all.

Absolutely horrible, only a few surveys this month, and all are very low paying and have been disqualifying me and cheating me no matter what. All the legitimate reasonable paying surveys have vanished in the last two months. I am quitting and ignoring all surveys except for Pinecone Research. I would like to do more surveys, but I really don't have a choice when I am doing 25 and 40 minute surveys answering complex detailed product related questions and am CHEATED at the end of nearly every one. Wasting my time for nothing is not going to help me out or pay the bills. Let's face facts, you would be better off walking around picking up cans, living on the streets begging or working in a slave labor sweatshop in the Philippines or China all of which pay more money, than doing most of these surveys now. I feel us survey takers are being ripped off and "pimped". I feel like we are a brothel of abused worn out prostitute covered in cigarette burns, because that is exactly how we are being treated by our "pimp daddy" "survey companies"

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like last few weeks the paying surveys have nearly dried up and my dq rate has gone up. The sweep entries show no sign of slowing, why would they, lol. Today was a bit better with a couple sites actually qualifying and completing a few paying surveys though no nice $$ ones. So yeah it's slow right now, just gotta hang in there.

My earnings are 1/3 of what they were in May. I've been dqing at a rate of about 75% overall, maybe higher. Being new to the survey world, I kept hearing from people that June/July are the busiest months. This has not been the case for me.

But on the flipside, Mindfield threw me a curveball today. They're on my "I should just end this relationship" list but today I got a PT for which I qualified and will pay $50. They're back on my good side but I still refuse to do the $1 for 20 minute surveys anymore for them or anyone else.

i tell you one thing, you definitely got your name right, Lucky 13 :lol: . That's extremely lucky for Mindfield. Congragulations are due.

You have also inspired me to hang on to my relationship with them a while longer. I have been feeling the same as you where before, of couse , you getting this $50 invite. :P. In case you didn't notice that last smiley face has a little drool on the side of its mouth. lol

LOL :lol: I know, I feel lucky. After every question, I kept waiting for the "unfortunately, you don't meet....yada, yada" screen, and when I got the final screen telling me when to expect my shipment, I let out a sigh of relief :shock: .

FYI, if you're not already a member, The Home Testing Institute pays well for PT too. Doing one for $30 right now. They're shipping me 6 different products over the course of 3 weeks

Ha Ha. Yes i know that feeling pretty well.

I'll never forget when i first started taking surveys feeling like Micheal Vick in the front row of a humane society convention, fearing what was next once i hit that continue button. Now i just say the hell with it , guess i'm use to it. I'm going to hang in there with Mindfield and if i do get lucky, i owe ya one cause i was honestly about to quit them.

Thanks a ton about the other site. I'll check them out tomorrow.

I have commented on Inhomeproducttesting.com in the past and have received no useful information from here. Emails to them are ignored.

What do they offer as far as incentives sweepstakes, cash, merchandise, gift cards? Their home page lists no usable information at all. Not even any corporate info.

I joined In-home product testing about 6-7 months ago. This particular PT consists of sending me 6 different versions of a product over 3 weeks and completing a 5-6 minute surveys per week. The compensation incentive is for a $30 gc. This particular PT followed a short screener survey I received via email.

I have commented on Inhomeproducttesting.com in the past and have received no useful information from here. Emails to them are ignored.

What do they offer as far as incentives sweepstakes, cash, merchandise, gift cards? Their home page lists no usable information at all. Not even any corporate info.

Yeah, the website is pretty skimpy on details. It should state this information. From the letter that came with the products, following is the company address:

In-Home product testing

75 Commerce Drive

Allendale, New Jersey 07401

Inhomeproducttesting has selected me for a 3 week $30 study about wipes. I'm in my second week of the study. The $30 will be paid by gift certificate at the end of the study. They've responded to my emails promptly

• 3 months later...

This month so far I have made nearly £100 in cash and vouchers. It has also included two product tests so it is not slow for me. I tend to cash out near to Christmas and have a £25 Harrispoll paypal payment imminent which it has taken me a good while to build up!

LizzieAnn

Inhomeproducttesting has selected me for a 3 week $30 study about wipes. I'm in my second week of the study. The $30 will be paid by gift certificate at the end of the study. They've responded to my emails promptly

What kind of GC is it. There is a scam company called Datatelligence who offered $10 for a survey. AFTER the survey was completed, they changed the reward to a $10 GC. The $10 GC turned out to be for a magazine subscription with most magazines costing over $10. Of course being that Datatelligence is a scam company, they don't respond to emails.