I'm starting to hate Opinion Outpost.

Dan432

I must have taken 30 surveys today and in all but two of them, I either DQ'd or they said they already had enough responses before I finished it. In one of the two surveys I completed, it said that they already had enough responses, even though I had already taken it. What the hell!!!

And that stupid door game has got to be rigged. There is no way that I can play the same game hundreds of times and end up with the yellow chip. And that noise; Worst. Sound. Ever. Who thought anyone would want to hear that. I wouldn't even bother playing it if the alternative (that wheel game) wasn't just more entries (I already have enough of those. What good is any more going to do?).

After all that, I managed to make a measly 5 points (up to 75). At this point, I'm just trying to get to 100 so I can cash out one more time. Though I wonder if they'll suspend me if I don't answer surveys for a while. If that's the case, do I lose my entries? Not that it matters much, but I figure since they seem to be dropping people at random, the least they could do is let them keep their small chance at $10,000 (which they'll be paying either way).

I've come to the opinion that no matter the site, that saying "they already had enough responses" is code word for you are too old, too poor, wrong sex, etc.

Yes, I've literally done over 1,000 attempts at the high risk door game and come up with zilch every time. It's a scam.

That being said I've earned over $350 from OO so far this year. My demographics are not that great but I do get a fair number of surveys late at night being on PT while all the midwest and easterners are sleeping. And I do hit their site frequently morning til night so that may help.

Me too I have had them pay me a lot of money by constantly taking their surveys now they don't seem to have anything for me.

Ready to hit the roof with OO. Just got 10 or so surveys consecutively where the compensation was a quarterly sweepstakes entry. Same surveys that JDPowerPanel used to pay $.25. What the heck? I did one gratis and when the 2nd came X'd out. Then a 3rd... Geez people my time is money same as yours. I don't live on low chance sweepstakes winnings and neither do you. You get paid so pay up. If this site was not my 2nd best earning site I'd be so out of there.

Ready to hit the roof with OO. Just got 10 or so surveys consecutively where the compensation was a quarterly sweepstakes entry. Same surveys that JDPowerPanel used to pay $.25. What the heck? I did one gratis and when the 2nd came X'd out. Then a 3rd... Geez people my time is money same as yours. I don't live on low chance sweepstakes winnings and neither do you. You get paid so pay up. If this site was not my 2nd best earning site I'd be so out of there.

I came here specifically to see if anyone else noticed this. I've been with OO for years. They've almost NEVER rewarded completed surveys with drawing entries, it's always either DQ or at least 5 points. But I just did 5 in a row for drawing entries. This sucks...OO was one of the few sites left which paid me somewhat consistently. We survey takers are all getting screwed harder and harder every day. Why do we keep putting up with this crap?

I came here specifically to see if anyone else noticed this. I've been with OO for years. They've almost NEVER rewarded completed surveys with drawing entries, it's always either DQ or at least 5 points. But I just did 5 in a row for drawing entries. This sucks...OO was one of the few sites left which paid me somewhat consistently. We survey takers are all getting screwed harder and harder every day. Why do we keep putting up with this crap?

It is strange when I get a survey that is JD Power when I did them from there site I would qualify probably 50% of the time but now when I get them from other sites they are always for sweeps or the few times there not I DQ

Well as of today... I can't even log in. I can get in if i go through a link in my email. Everything shows. My points. Survey History. Even says i'm logged in at the top. YET when I try to redeem points it asks me to log in. I try and i get nothing. It was saying "pleast try again" for a few times. Now it isn't even saying that. Any idea what is going on?

I thought at first I was banned but back when they banned me once before {by their mistake. i had to email them to get it straight} but that said account frozen. And I certainly wasn't able to get in by clicking on a email survey link. Anyone else having issues logging in manually?

Well they FINALLY just let me log in. I know after that I won't be letting my points build up like I have a few times in the past. Cashing out as soon as possible. No more waiting around while I build up to 2 or 3 hundred. I may just be paranoid and it could have been a site issue... But better safe than sorry!

I'm thinking they might've been having technical problems. I was in the middle of taking surveys earlier when I was suddenly logged out and couldn't log back in again. But now I can, and in addition, the surveys seem to be offering points again as usual instead of just drawing entries.

I was wondering about a technical glitch causing the issue as well but the majority were those Quick types I used to on JDPowerPanel for $.25 so I'm leaning more in the direction it was not a glitch.

I just went to one of their surveys and say "We're All Ears". When I scrolled down and saw about 12 questions, I just left it. I am not going to do a survey in order to GET a survey. They're ridiculous. As soon as I hit the $10, I'm out of there. If I even have the patience to stay until cash out. Sometimes it just feels good to unsubscribe and the heck with the $10.