I'm starting to hate Opinion Outpost.

Dan432

I just went to one of their surveys and say "We're All Ears". When I scrolled down and saw about 12 questions, I just left it. I am not going to do a survey in order to GET a survey. They're ridiculous. As soon as I hit the $10, I'm out of there. If I even have the patience to stay until cash out. Sometimes it just feels good to unsubscribe and the heck with the $10.

not sure what you cash out with but I think you can do Amazon at $5

I had been off OO for maybe a month...just burnt out...I didn't wanna do ANY surveys, let alone that "We're all ears" crap before I get to a survey. Then I went back on a few weeks ago, and couldn't log in. Same with Survey Spot. I didn't have many points in either one, so I didn't really lose anything. And, to be honest, I couldn't care less if they canned me. Those two sites had more errors than any others I'm on, and although they USED to credit you if it was their fault, they've done nothing over the last 6 months or so but give me a run around. "We've escalated your request to a manager." Sure you did. That's why THEY never contacted me EITHER. They string you along until you get tired of the BS and give up.

Over the last year or so the majority of stuff I've done are "community" type sites that pay off either in AGC or PayPal deposits...most times you're getting AT LEAST $5 for your time, and it's generally only a matter of 10 minutes or so. It's not the same volume as the surveys I was doing, so my monthly total has suffered. But at this point, I really don't care. I'm tired of groveling...

:( After completing a very lengthy tiresome exhausting 45 minute survey, I received the following message...

"Unable to record participation…

This could happen because you were either suspected of violating our terms and conditions or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer."

I have emailed them and hopefully they will correct this. I normally would not pursue this but this was extremely lengthy. I will not accept a generic reply. If they do not reward me the proper points I will unsubscribe as I will not continue surveys without a gurarantee of payment for my time and work.

I get the violation message once in awhile. Usually it's because I've taken the survey on another site. However, it has happened where I got the message and absolutely knew I had never taken that survey before.

OO used to be worse with those type of messages. I don't see them as much as I used to see them. They used to have some stupid software(not sure if it's still in place) but it was the worst when it came to flagging things that it shouldn't have flagged.

"Vous avez répondu à ce sondage avec succès!"

What the heck? You are now parlez vous francais with OO?

Splash screen coming up when you complete a survey with OO today and it's intermixed with English description of your points and surveys and no way to go back to main screen.

Get your act together OO.

"Vous avez répondu à ce sondage avec succès!"

What the heck? You are now parlez vous francais with OO?

Splash screen coming up when you complete a survey with OO today and it's intermixed with English description of your points and surveys and no way to go back to main screen.

Get your act together OO.

I got the same thing I am not sure what that nonsense is but I closed it out and then went back on the site and I did get the points

the we're all ears stuff is getting ridiculous.. so many repeat questions

you got that right and also spending a few minutes at time on that stupid all ears thingy and then get an offer to do a sweeps survey instead of a paying one. this has been happening to me a whole lot here lately. I haven't had maybe 5 paying surveys out of the last 50 or so here the last while. just plain time consuming and a waste of my valuable time.