Tellwut External surveys

peach6

I just noticed on Tellwut that they have a new section it says available surveys and then it will list the available enternel surveys that I guess fit your profile I am not sure if that will take the place of getting them in your email.

Just the thing I wanted to rant on about. I did an 11 minute survey today. I did not time it but it seemed much longer than the 11 minutes it said it would take. Was for 50 points which is the equivalent of $0.125. Wow!! $0.125. Daily earn is now down to around 150 points/day. You need a fair number of these external surveys just to keep cashing out $10 every 20 days or so. Used to get 250-300 points per day. Only reason I do these external surveys is so I can keep getting my measly 150 points/day. I am only doing the quick/short ones these days. Tellwut is getting to be a drag. Too many daily surveys for the small pay plus poorly paying external surveys. Still, I make more per year with them than I do with i-say by Ipsos which isn't saying all that much.

I've noticed it but it seems to appear and disappear a lot. One day the link is there. The next day it's gone. Guess they are still working out the bugs or something. I think it's a great feature. Hope it becomes permanent. I've been doing a lot of the external surveys lately. It's really helps with my points balance.

Because of the additional 50 point bonus for surveys under "Available Surveys" 7/3-7/5, I attempted anything under 20 minutes which was quite a few surveys. Didn't qualify for a single one. Most times never got beyond clicking on the survey link in the list. What a waste of time. At least with the external surveys sent via email there is a chance at completion. This "Available Surveys" option sucks big time.

Because of the additional 50 point bonus for surveys under "Available Surveys" 7/3-7/5, I attempted anything under 20 minutes which was quite a few surveys. Didn't qualify for a single one. Most times never got beyond clicking on the survey link in the list. What a waste of time. At least with the external surveys sent via email there is a chance at completion. This "Available Surveys" option sucks big time.
I have to agree since they are on there page I have not qualified for one

I tend to agree with you. I've done maybe 3 through there. The rest I never qualify for. I do better with the ones through email.

Just the thing I wanted to rant on about. I did an 11 minute survey today. I did not time it but it seemed much longer than the 11 minutes it said it would take. Was for 50 points which is the equivalent of $0.125. Wow!! $0.125. Daily earn is now down to around 150 points/day. You need a fair number of these external surveys just to keep cashing out $10 every 20 days or so. Used to get 250-300 points per day. Only reason I do these external surveys is so I can keep getting my measly 150 points/day. I am only doing the quick/short ones these days. Tellwut is getting to be a drag. Too many daily surveys for the small pay plus poorly paying external surveys. Still, I make more per year with them than I do with I-Say by Ipsos which isn't saying all that much.

I finally got bounced out of the full set of daily surveys because I haven't been doing enough of the 3rd party ones. So now, I get maybe a handful of points a day. It was bad enough when they dropped the daily points by roughly 50 points/day, and what they offer for the external surveys has always been a joke. I'm at around 1400 points now, and it's gonna take forever to get to 4000 at this rate...but once I do, I'm done. Way, WAY too many hoops to jump through for a $10 AGC every 3 weeks. I can get that by responding to a couple questions from one of those "community" sites...which is practically all I can stomach anymore.

... I can get that by responding to a couple questions from one of those "community" sites...which is practically all I can stomach anymore.
Off topic. I finally got into one of those Communispace forums. You are right. $10/month for very little work. Shocked at how little effort for $10/month so far.

What are communispace forums? Please fill me in or send me a link. I appreciate it.

I belong to one on Healthcare. Usually you get an invite through some other source, like Tellwut. I can't remember how I got into mine. They usually pay a certain amount each month, mine is $15 for an AGC, and I have to log in and participate 4 times per month. Some pay more and some less. Sometimes the forum will alert folks that it is disbanding. I was told that I could only belong to one Communispace account at a time. Not sure if that is true though. I am always dq'd when I tell the survey that I already belong to one.

Yeah, NJ...like RM said...I've gotten in to all my "community" sites from other survey sites. And it's not only Communispace. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have anything with Communispace at the moment. Gongos runs some, My-take is another...and some businesses run their own forums...like The UPS Store, Loews, etc. I'm not making a killing on them, but at least I have my sanity. I have yet to be screwed over by any of them. As a matter of fact, when I had a problem with a "task" with the Loews forum, they DOUBLED my reward for it, which came to 50 bucks. I couldn't even get Opinion Outpost to part with a buck and a half when their survey screwed up. I may get back into regular surveys over the winter when I have more time on my hands, but for the time being, they can all pound salt...

Oh ok. Thanks. It seems like it's something you get invited into if lucky enough (kind of like the phone call I got today for a $150 cash focus group on Monday). I don't think I'm going to stay with Tellwut. I just joined yesterday and the only surveys I actually qualify for are the infinite ones on their homepage that pay less than a cent each. I stick it out with them for a couple more months just to see if I'm actually given a fair amount of money for either a survey or product test. But having to earn over 4,000 points just for a $10 Amazon Card is really insulting. Not sure why it is ranked so high on this website forum.