Tellwut External surveys

peach6

I don't understand why Tellwut is getting so much hate lately. I never try the external surveys, get about 140 points a day, and am able to cash out for a gift card every 4 weeks or so. That's better than some of the other sites I belong to.

I don't understand why tellwut is getting so much hate lately. I never try the external surveys, get about 140 points a day, and am able to cash out for a gift card every 4 weeks or so. That's better than some of the other sites I belong to.

I'm with you spider. I don't get it either. I would be so lost and disappointed if it disappeared. :(

Yeah, NJ...like RM said...I've gotten in to all my "community" sites from other survey sites. And it's not only Communispace. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have anything with Communispace at the moment. Gongos runs some, My-take is another...and some businesses run their own forums...like The UPS Store, Loews, etc. I'm not making a killing on them, but at least I have my sanity. I have yet to be screwed over by any of them. As a matter of fact, when I had a problem with a "task" with the Loews forum, they DOUBLED my reward for it, which came to 50 bucks. I couldn't even get Opinion Outpost to part with a buck and a half when their survey screwed up. I may get back into regular surveys over the winter when I have more time on my hands, but for the time being, they can all pound salt...

I have heard of My-take before but never really seen anything on it. Gongos I see on surveys sometimes, but I thought both of these were private. I don't know much about them. Glad you got a bonus on your "task". I will stick with Tellwut, it isn't a huge money maker for me, but it is pretty consistent.

Hatin is a strong word. Why is anyone who expresses some fault with someone/something these days "hatin" on things? A bit melodramatic, no?

People do not like change. Especially when one no longer earns what one earned in the past. That's not hatin. That's just disappointment.

Case in point. "Welcome to our new section (External Surveys) which provides online surveys tailored to your specifications.

IF these are tailored to MY specifications why have I not qualified for a SINGLE external survey?

I completed one of the external surveys as was to receive an additional 50 points. I didn't log in and do any yesterday because I was out all day. I was too tired last night, so I didn't get to do any yesterday. And yesterday was the day I was to get my extra 50 points. I checked today and no points. I only got around 130 points worth today. I do try the external surveys. ugh.

Found 2 surveys on tellwut's twitter page today that i did not get with the daily surveys. if interested in 10 points, click on the bird icon in the lower left corner of the Tellwut homepage. look for the surveys on bae and bastille day and click on the ow part on each to get to the surveys.

Thanks franksmom. Wonder if those will be in tonight's run? Only 7 users have taken those surveys. Still short a few points to cash out. Tonight will be the night.

I've completed a few of these recently..one yesterday for 200 points for 20 mins & the points went right into my account rather than waiting 5 days or so for it to go in...I think it's just a "crap shoot" & you get lucky if you qualify...I find I get dq'd alot because of my age & where I live...other times quota's are met for what they're looking for..I can't complain..I always get my rewards when I cash out...

Well, I did a little diggin today and found some "pending" surveys in my account. 5 of them worth 90 total. So I emailed them and they said that they were probably rejected and they needed more info. So I copied and pasted the info on them and sent it back. I am waiting on them to tell me how that happened. 4 were for 15 points, and one for 30. These were from their site, not outside surveys because they were from 2012. Just waiting to hear back.

Well, I did a little diggin today and found some "pending" surveys in my account. 5 of them worth 90 total. So I emailed them and they said that they were probably rejected and they needed more info. So I copied and pasted the info on them and sent it back. I am waiting on them to tell me how that happened. 4 were for 15 points, and one for 30. These were from their site, not outside surveys because they were from 2012. Just waiting to hear back.

did you by any chance create a few surveys yrs ago that never made the cut? i still have pending surveys in 2012 too. all are categorized as "my survey" on the account chart--ones that i created. when i click to open these, they show as surveys that were never published. if i fill in the open bubbles to complete the surveys, i get the "survey suspended" message.

did you by any chance create a few surveys yrs ago that never made the cut? i still have pending surveys in 2012 too. all are categorized as "my survey" on the account chart--ones that i created. when i click to open these, they show as surveys that were never published. if i fill in the open bubbles to complete the surveys, i get the "survey suspended" message.

I do believe that is what they are franksmom. I also noted that I did not get any surveys credited for 7-13. I know I logged in that day and did them. But I also know that sometimes I will be taking surveys and I will be logged out and I have to log in again. I am not sure why that is happening and neither are they. I guess I just go on without that 120 points.