GlobalTestMarket

Jess80

Got the sweepstakes survey and took it only because the invite looked identical as the usual ones and I never had a non-paid one from them. I will never do another free one for them no matter how short. Millions of people are willing to spend thousands of hours doing free surveys in hopes of winning the $50,000 prize. That's why GTM has started the free ones. Don't be surprised if you get to within 50 cents of being able to cash out and they only offer free surveys from that point on.

I think GTM did this as a trial to see how many suckers will do free ones. Pretty soon they will be 5 minutes, then 15, 20, 30, 40 etc.

The worse thing is that many people will do them, either thinking they will win the sweepstakes or thinking it will get them more paid surveys.

I for one will never take any more surveys for free. There definitely is too much bad advice about it. It got me absolutely nowhere except sitting in front of my computer for way too many hours! The last company i was doing them for was npd(i have no idea why i was)anfd i will no longer do those either.

• 3 months later...

They have really gone downhill! I've seen the sweepstakes entry but didn't realize it til I finished and was "thanked" for it. Does anyone know how much their 35 points works out to? If it is something like 35 cents, I'm going to cancel them out.

They have really gone downhill! I've seen the sweepstakes entry but didn't realize it til I finished and was "thanked" for it. Does anyone know how much their 35 points works out to? If it is something like 35 cents, I'm going to cancel them out.

1 point = .05 cents

35 points = $1.75

You can thank all the people over on the surveys forum at SlickDeals.net that think it is great to do free surveys. I have had no less than 20 of these free ones from GTM in the last month. I won't do them.

You can thank all the people over on the surveys forum at SlickDeals.net that think it is great to do free surveys. I have had no less than 20 of these free ones from GTM in the last month. I won't do them.

It's so funny you mention slickdeals. I wish that part could get shut down. People tell each other what to put down to get the money. I gave Opinion Outpost the heads on a survey they were doing this on. I hate that part of the forum. The more people take surveys, the less of a chance for you or me to make money really.

It's getting worse & worse.....now the great majority of surveys I get them are only for sweepstakes entries. I'm about ready to call it quits with them.

i think i have close to 600 points...going to take forever to get the rest i need to cash out. not sure i'll want to go another round after that

It's getting worse & worse.....now the great majority of surveys I get them are only for sweepstakes entries. I'm about ready to call it quits with them.

i think i have close to 600 points...going to take forever to get the rest i need to cash out. not sure i'll want to go another round after that

I know I'm not. Once I get to 1000 again, I'm done.

I know I'm not. Once I get to 1000 again, I'm done.

I've got 735 points right now.....but at this rate I'm never going to reach 1000! I don't think I got one survey from them this week that was for points.

Just wondering how many of you actually take all the sweepstakes surveys that they send? And if anyone actually takes them do they eventually lead to point surveys?

Just wondering how many of you actually take all the sweepstakes surveys that they send? And if anyone actually takes them do they eventually lead to point surveys?

I find that if you do take there sweepstakes surveys now & again that the regular point suverys seem to come more often...I completed a few the other day & received a few point ones right after...