GlobalTestMarket

Jess80

I've got 735 points right now.....but at this rate I'm never going to reach 1000! I don't think I got one survey from them this week that was for points.

I got a few, but didn't qualify for any of them

Just wondering how many of you actually take all the sweepstakes surveys that they send? And if anyone actually takes them do they eventually lead to point surveys?

I find that if you do take there sweepstakes surveys now & again that the regular point suverys seem to come more often...I completed a few the other day & received a few point ones right after...

If that's the case, must have changed sometime?

I say that because for the longest I never got any sweepstakes only surveys. They were all for some measure of points. Maybe they changed it when they did away with the points for disqualifying.

• 3 weeks later...

new member, after a couple of weeks at 90 points. sad really.

in 'survey' page it says a new survey for me, but it doesnt say ANYTHING about points or how many.. so i'm assuming they like to leave that information OFF any survey you DONT get paid for.

So that's a bit shafty on their part, i'd rather it say 'no points' or 'free survey' rather than nothing at all.. because the site says 'get paid for your opinions' but doing things for free is NOT getting paid. So they are working on clients assumptions that it says you'll get paid, dont worry if they dont see up front what you'll get, you'll get something.. but in reality you get nothing and they are scamming you essentially.

I'm contacting them atm because of this, asking how much I will get for this survey, and where it SAYS how much I will get.

Lets see what they say lol.