Opinion Outpost dq

Allrighttythen

Seems as of late I can't qualify for any surveys they send. Normally it would be 1 out of 3 or 4 but so far 8 in a row. If this keeps up they'll be moving down my list of liked sites. Their use of OTX isn't helpful either. Anyone else experiencing this with the O Post?

I have been having this problem as well, and just as bad. I've probably been disqualified 7 out of my last 10 attempts, and most of their surveys are $1 or $2 now for 40 minutes of poorly designed european stupid questions click box survey fun :roll: at least they still have reasonably paying surveys sometimes, but even that seems to be changing.

I too am a Opinion Outpost person. Their payouts are not that bad. Complained to support at OpOut about the OTX surveys and my disliking them for you know the reasons. They tell me to just ignore them. Didn't have to tell me that twice.

But all in all, decent site.

I'm in record territory for most dq from the O Post. As of this post it's 18 in a row. About half are quota met. At this rate I'm renaming them the DQ Outpost. Just skip the invite and send me to the instant win game,lol.

Update.... Well, last day of July and I broke the dq streak, completed a survey from DQ Outpost after an earlier dq. Let's see if if this lasts.

• 3 months later...
Seems as of late I can't qualify for any surveys they send. Normally it would be 1 out of 3 or 4 but so far 8 in a row. If this keeps up they'll be moving down my list of liked sites. Their use of OTX isn't helpful either. Anyone else experiencing this with the O Post?

I've exprienced this forever with this company.

I don't really bother with them anymore. They are BY FAR the lowest % of qualify from any panel I'm on. Somewhere around 10%.

Not worth my time.

Just found out the forum is back. Wondered what took so long. Anyway, the dq issue was a summertime thing, back to normal dq. They are phasing out check payment for a Citi prepaid card by years end. Why they don't like paypal is strange, most ppl prefer it over checks, I do.

I've exprienced this forever with this company.

I don't really bother with them anymore. They are BY FAR the lowest % of qualify from any panel I'm on. Somewhere around 10%.

Not worth my time.

I have a success rate at 162 of 534 which is 30%.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyway, the dq issue was a summertime thing, back to normal dq. Why they don't like paypal is strange, most ppl prefer it over checks, I do.

Not a summer thing for me. I never had a problem with Opinion Outpost until the past month. Now they send me ten times more surveys than before, yet I DQ as soon as I enter my email address. See my other thread about companies doing this on purpose to buold up their shrinking numbers of members who are tired of being treated poorly.

As for PayPal, I would take it over a gift certificate but would rather have a check, since PayPal charges around $1.50 to get a check if you want the money in your account. Since Paypal has a reputation for stealing member's money by freezing accounts without a reason, you don't want to have too much in it before cashing it out for a check.

• 1 month later...

I quit using OO a long time ago. I had an affiliate account with my same address used for my member account and the member account kept getting flagged and they wouldn't send me anymore invites. I wrote 3 emails and had the flag removed but as soon as I would complete a survey, my account was flagged again the next week. I gave up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just go done with a survey today and it didn't credit me. It took 30 minutes as I spent a lot of time typing in detailed answers. I did not get any errors and it did redirect me back to the Opinion Outpost website. I told them to pay me as I am not doing it again. We will see what happens.

UPDATE:

Just received a reply with the "we host surveys from many companies and it's not our fault". "When we receive the list saying you completed it, we will pay you." "It may take 2 to 3 weeks".

My OO account currently shows the survey as "started". I have had this happen before with Opinion Outpost. They tell you they can't track whether the survey was done and it tell you that you started it but didn't complete it, because that is what the website says.

I just filed a complaint with the BBB. Opinion Outpost has a 'B' rating with quite a number of complaints. I am tired of this crap from the survey companies. They don't want to take responsibility for surveys they host, then I will spend time doing BBB complaints rather than surveys.

WTG Whatatay! That is my issue too with survey companies. We as the survey taking public have to take these issues to agencies such as BBB, FTC. I have even complained to CASRO about some of these companies. If more would take this type of action, these cheap tactics that the survey companies use on us will change. I think I file more complaints than doing a survey, lol. They make it rough on us to collect the little incentives that are due us, I say, make it rough on them.

WTG Whatatay! That is my issue too with survey companies. We as the survey taking public have to take these issues to agencies such as BBB, FTC. I have even complained to CASRO about some of these companies. If more would take this type of action, these cheap tactics that the survey companies use on us will change. I think I file more complaints than doing a survey, lol. They make it rough on us to collect the little incentives that are due us, I say, make it rough on them.

What is CASRO and how do you file a complaint with them? I totally agree with the last line of your post here!!