Opinion Outpost dq

Allrighttythen

Success with another BBB complaint. Just got an email yesterday from the BBB saying my complaint about Opinion Outpost was forwarded to the company. I just checked my balance now, and they added $2.50 (the amount of my complaint) to my account.

Some background. I spent 30 minutes taking a survey giving through, thoughtful, and honest answers. There were no errors and it redirected me back to Opinion Outpost but I did not get credit. My survey history showed the survey as "Started". I sent an email to OO about this. I received a reply which said they will get a list from the company that ran the survey, and if it shows I took it, I will get credit in 2 to 3 week. I replied to the email telling them I don't care what kind of list they get, that I spent 30 minutes on the survey, and that they need to take responsibility for technical issues and pay me. They didn't reply so I filed a complaint with the BBB. When this problem happened previously, they said they have no way of telling if I completed a survey so I wasn't going to let them get away with that excuse again.

Now my survey history shows -

# - 2

Survey - Adjustment

Date - 2010/01/12

Survey Status - Thank You - Technical Issues

Points Possible - 0

Points Earned - 25

I've had pretty good luck with OO. I just got a $50 check less than a week after I cashed out! I've made over $400 since late 2005 with them. Get about 6-10 surveys a week and qualify for over half of them.

My only real complaint is that they are switching payment methods to Amazon instead of check. Magically, it seems, I've cashed in twice since they announced they were doing this "because of slow payments by check", and, both times the checks came VERY fast. It USED to take 4-6 weeks. Huh? That does not compute......

Sorry - my other complaint is the rash of OTX surveys lately :evil:

I haven't recieved a survey from them since 11/09. just sent them an email and what a quick response i got within an hour. This happened last year also and when I sent the email inquiry I had loads of surveys waiting. I like them, they seem very fair.

I've had pretty good luck with OO. I just got a $50 check less than a week after I cashed out! I've made over $400 since late 2005 with them. Get about 6-10 surveys a week and qualify for over half of them.

My only real complaint is that they are switching payment methods to Amazon instead of check. Magically, it seems, I've cashed in twice since they announced they were doing this "because of slow payments by check", and, both times the checks came VERY fast. It USED to take 4-6 weeks. Huh? That does not compute......

Sorry - my other complaint is the rash of OTX surveys lately :evil:

i dont think they are changing, i think they are just offering the Amazon as a second option

I haven't cashed out with Opinion Outpost since before Christmas. I used to cash out every other day, sometimes more. Every survey invite that I get now only pays 1 point per minute. It's been tough qualifying for anything on there this month. It's too bad because I really like the site.