Did Anyone a Get MyView today?

cricket

They are updating so maybe that's why. Wondering if anyone got even 1 survey from them today. I didn't and this has never happened before. Hope it's just due to the update.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFriday

• rosiesmom

• cricket

• JD

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got one this afternoon for 400 points. I clicked on it something like 14 minutes after I got the email, and I was told the survey was filled already. Yesterday I made at least 1,400 points, but some other days recently I have only made 200 points all day.

All my points were gone today, I guess while the updating was going on. And I changed my email address. The one invite I got took me to their home page and said that they had no surveys.

I guess I am not the only one. Since their change, I have gotten one survey. I used to do them all day...not from invitations, I would just go there and so a lot. Many DQs but still got the 100 points. I wonder what's going on. Is anyone getting a bunch (those of you who just go there without waiting for invitations)?

I got an email from them after I posted this, and I just acquired 1,100 worth of points. A 400 point survey, and a 600 point survey and 1 disqualification.

Ever since updating I have only had one 1400 point survey. I've been logging in everyday and it just says no surveys are available. Hope it picks back up soon.

Finally got some surveys today. Was quite disappointed when I went to cash out. MyView has gotten rid of all of the $10 rewards for 13,000 points. There are just 3-$10 rewards left and all are now 14,000 points. Also, the $25 rewards that had been available for 31,000-35,000 have been paired down and those remaining are all 35,000 points. Glad I ordered my Macy's card on July 13 for 31,850. That 35,000 is going to take a whole lot more surveys!

Got a ton of surveys to do this afternoon. Whoever approves these seems to get off their arse on Friday afternoon. Applies to other sites as well. Would be nice if they get spread out during the week.

Hi- I tried to post about a half an hour ago, but when I was almost finished with the post, I got distracted, and I just came back, and I had to log in again and I lost my post. Today I got over 5,000 points at myview, including 2,800 for one survey. I did a GMK survey on cell phone plans that took me 40 minutes to complete, and I only earned 600 points. I noticed too that Amazon went from 33,300 to 35,000 points for a $25 GC.

Yes, they raised all the gift card costs. Sucks. Every card is now $5 per 7,000 points. It will increase their costs as I now will cash out every $25 instead of getting a better deal for 66,500 points on a $50 card. Seems they got rid of a few gift cards as well.

They did add a $25 VISA that I don't believe they offered before.