Did Anyone a Get MyView today?

cricket

Rosiesmom, the reason you got 100 points instead of 600 was not an error on their part. They changed the screen. Instead of saying "you disqualified but you get 100 points for trying" it now says "Thank you for taking the survey". They should have left it the old way because it's misleading and makes people think they were cheated out of points.

I am kind of retired from a regular job so I have the time to do them all day, that's why I get a lot. Good that you have a regular job. I get social security so that helps keep me afloat.

Sorry you have to give it up but hope you have good ones that take its place.

Well, so far I don't. I think someday I will give it all the heave ho. Myview was one of my favorites, but I put them on the "get ready to delete the account" list. They aren't the only ones. I am going to get down to around 5 sites and that is all I want. I used to have around 50 and now I am down to 17.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFriday

• rosiesmom

• cricket

• JD

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosie, what are your favorite sites?

So far I am doing pretty good with Pinecone, but that is an ebb and flow in surveys, some months I get 4, sometimes I don't. But I rarely get a dq from them. I like Tellwut, I do try the 3rd party surveys, sometimes I can get 100-200 points from those. I like Innopoll too, but I don't get much from them. It goes right to my Paypal. I do better at Swagbucks than anywhere. I also do purchases through them, and I convert my Bing points into Swagbucks. I don't make a lot of money on any of these sites. I have never made any real money. I am happy to get into a group research offer now and then. I don't mind working, but I won't tolerate doing the work and not getting paid for it with shifty dealings. Sorry, I have had that happen more than once. I also do Pureprofile, Directive Analytics, Your Word, and iSurvey. There are others and once in a great while I get to cash out. I am more than halfway to getting the $100 cash out with YouGov. I know, I know, these are all slow goers, but I don't seem to have problems with most of these.

Rosie, what are your favorite sites?

So far I am doing pretty good with Pinecone, but that is an ebb and flow in surveys, some months I get 4, sometimes I don't. But I rarely get a dq from them. I like Tellwut, I do try the 3rd party surveys, sometimes I can get 100-200 points from those. I like Innopoll too, but I don't get much from them. It goes right to my Paypal. I do better at Swagbucks than anywhere. I also do purchases through them, and I convert my Bing points into Swagbucks. I don't make a lot of money on any of these sites. I have never made any real money. I am happy to get into a group research offer now and then. I don't mind working, but I won't tolerate doing the work and not getting paid for it with shifty dealings. Sorry, I have had that happen more than once. I also do Pureprofile, Directive Analytics, Your Word, and iSurvey. There are others and once in a great while I get to cash out. I am more than halfway to getting the $100 cash out with YouGov. I know, I know, these are all slow goers, but I don't seem to have problems with most of these.

Thanks!

Have not had one survey today always says there is none not liking this change I could always count on them for a monthly cashout don't think that's going to happen now

Hi- I just happened to visit myview to see if they had any surveys for me, even though I have not gotten any invites today, and I acquired 4,2000 points today. I got 2,400 for one survey that took me forever to finish that was mostly about Amtrack, and that is probably why they gave so many points, because not that many people ride Amtrack, but I have three times in the last three years, and then I got 600 for a pizza survey that took me even longer. My computer is running slow today though, and maybe that is partly why it took me so long to finish the pizza survey. I also got lots of 100 point awards for DQ. I have enough points now to cash out for a $100 Visa card. How long has it been taking people lately to get their card?

They say it takes about 6 weeks but I get it in 2 weeks. I also did well today, 12 surveys, but I go there a lot. I never wait for invitations. Takes me about a month for the $50 card. OK with that...I use it as cash for food or just anything. My favorite site and my favorite reward.

Hi- I just got a followup survey today from myview, and I believe it is a followup to the wonderlic test that I had to take last week that I got 2,800 points for. It was a brain processing test, and you were supposed to find out later on how you did. In the email I got today, it sounds like this link is a followup to that test, and after you complete the follow up test, then they tell you how you did on all of the tests. I was going to do it, but then I noticed that you must do it on a smart phone. I have a smart phone, but I don't use it a lot, and I have a prepaid plan for it, and so I don't even know if I can do the study on my phone since I don't have wifi, and do prepaid plans include data? I could not believe it when I opened it up, and it said that. What do people do that don't have smart phones? I am sure I would not do as well on the test anyway doing it on a smart phone, because it takes me forever to type anything on my phone. I could get it done a lot faster on my desktop. I've only had my smart phone for a year, and I am still trying to get used to it. I liked my regular cell phone I had before better. It was a lot easier to figure out.