Did Anyone a Get MyView today?

cricket

Oh my word!!! They dumped almost all of their cards. Well, this is another one I can write off now. I have enough to get a $25 card and a little left over. I think I am done there. I gotta find some new ones to replace all of these ones I am dumping. ugh.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFriday

• rosiesmom

• cricket

• JD

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi- They still have Amazon and now they have VISA, and I can always use one of them. Myview is still my favorite survey panel. I do better there than I do on any other panel.

I finished 3 MyView surveys so far today...also received both of the VISA gift cards I redeemed.

Some good news for once..................... :D

I was in shock because I always got the old Navy cards. They really did get rid of the rewards options. Hmmmm......I wish I could give my points to someone. Because I am done there.

You can't use a visa card? I am not happy that they have raised the amount of points needed to cash out, but they still have Amazon, and so I am still mostly a happy camper. The Visa card is good too.

Yes, they raised all the gift card costs. Sucks. Every card is now $5 per 7,000 points. It will increase their costs as I now will cash out every $25 instead of getting a better deal for 66,500 points on a $50 card. Seems they got rid of a few gift cards as well.

They did add a $25 VISA that I don't believe they offered before.

They always had the $25 Visa. That's the main thing I cash out for, the visa gift card or walmart sometimes.

You can't use a visa card? I am not happy that they have raised the amount of points needed to cash out, but they still have Amazon, and so I am still mostly a happy camper. The Visa card is good too.

I have trouble with those things, so I don't want them. I am done.

Hi- I got another 2,800 survey from My View that I was eligible for, and then I got 100 points each for the ton of surveys I did not qualify for. There was one for coffee that I thought I completed, but when I clicked submit, they only gave me 100 points even though I spent 15 minutes on the survey. I did okay today though, and I got at least 3,500 points. Did anybody else get the 2,800 point survey from Wonderlic? It was really interesting. There were two different 12 minute tests that you had to take. There were 50 questions in each of the two tests you were supposed to answer. They said that most people would not be able to finish all 50 questions, and I did not. Part of the problem though was that once I answered a question, it took a few seconds for the next question to come up. I know for the second quiz I only answered 34 of the questions. There were a few questions I was having problems with, that I should have just passed up on. A lot of the questions were basic math questions, and I am really good at basic math, and then there were some questions, where they listed two words that were spelled similarly, and you were asked if they meant different things, and then there were a few questions where you had to tell how many duplicates there were. It says that we can get the results of our test, and I am curious to see how I did. Hopefully I will get the results soon.

I just did a 20 minute survey, I actually did 18 minutes worth of it and they asked me all the personal questions at the end and instead of 600 points, I got 100. I am getting over Myview.

Rosiesmom, I don't want to try to talk you out of it if that's your decision but am wondering why you have trouble with the Visa card. I get them every few weeks and if the machine at the grocery says put it pin, I just don't. I put credit, not debit and it always works whether it's the grocery, Bed Bath and Beyond...everywhere. The thing I like about MyView is that I never wait for invitations. I just go there all day and do better there than any other company. You are one of my oldest friends here and I want what's best for you. Maybe you can tell me which company works better for you or why you have trouble with the Visa card. I get $25 every few weeks which is better than most. I know it's not a lot of money but it adds up and I like the 100 points for disqualifying, sometimes I get 10 in a row.

I'm looking at the back of a VISA card I just got from MyView. Says process the card as a "credit" transaction. Some "prepaid" cards you can set a PIN and use it in debit mode. The MyView VISA card is not one of those and is like the rebate cards I get from Staples. "Credit" use only. Never use it at a gas pump only inside with a cashier. If you are trying to use the card online you are going to need to go to http://www.prepaidcardstatus.com and change the profile to your name and address as it is filled with the card issuer's name and address. And you don't need to change for use at a retail location. Look at the FAQ at http://www.prepaidcardstatus.com for more Q &A.

Rosiesmom, I don't want to try to talk you out of it if that's your decision but am wondering why you have trouble with the Visa card. I get them every few weeks and if the machine at the grocery says put it pin, I just don't. I put credit, not debit and it always works whether it's the grocery, Bed Bath and Beyond...everywhere. The thing I like about MyView is that I never wait for invitations. I just go there all day and do better there than any other company. You are one of my oldest friends here and I want what's best for you. Maybe you can tell me which company works better for you or why you have trouble with the Visa card. I get $25 every few weeks which is better than most. I know it's not a lot of money but it adds up and I like the 100 points for disqualifying, sometimes I get 10 in a row.

Cricket, I have had 3 over the years of survey doing, and every time I go to use it, there is some issue. I don't get it because I have used them at the grocery store, different ones even, and every time, I hold up the line because I have to do this and that. It should be simple in and out. I was giving these cards as birthday and Christmas gifts. They just don't offer what I need now. I don't get 100 points for a dq quite often. Today, I did the survey, and got 100 points for it, should have gotten 600. I think I am getting rid of a few more. If I can't cash out every few months, then I need to stop wasting my time. I don't do them all day long, I usually work all day, so I only do them in the evenings. Maybe that is part of the problem.

I'm not entirely thrilled with the updated list of available gift cards. I was saving my points for a $100 Amazon gift card, but they took the option away. Instead, I got a $50 visa gift card because it saved me points compared to buying two $25 Amazon cards. What I do with Visa gift cards is I log into my Amazon account and list the Visa as a credit card. Then I order myself an Amazon e-certificate for that amount.

Rosiesmom, the reason you got 100 points instead of 600 was not an error on their part. They changed the screen. Instead of saying "you disqualified but you get 100 points for trying" it now says "Thank you for taking the survey". They should have left it the old way because it's misleading and makes people think they were cheated out of points.

I am kind of retired from a regular job so I have the time to do them all day, that's why I get a lot. Good that you have a regular job. I get social security so that helps keep me afloat.

Sorry you have to give it up but hope you have good ones that take its place.