Ipsos- Happy with new point system

footfree

I still have 2 weeks before they are supposed to pay me,so it looks like a wait and see what happens.Plus the amount of points I cashed in will have been made by then anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• JD

• fluffy501

• greeneyeddevils

They have now corrected the Loyalty Rewards posted in error. In doing so they now took them away twice making another error in the process.

After reading your post I checked my account and sure enough they deducted all my points.Which isn't all that bad because according to my records they only owe me 32 points.I'm glad I cashed out when I did.I bet it takes them longer to give us our points then it did to take them away.

Same thing for me too...glad I cashed out that boatload of points when I did...then just reset my account to zero points but I cashed out when I had the chance...got the gift cert & redeemed it...so they can't take that away... :D

The other day I had 750 points and today I checked and now have 150 not sure if that amount is correct butI do think if they had made the error of giving people Xtra polnts they should have just left it alone if we had made a mistake we would have been banned from the site

Not sure what they have been doing with the points when they started giving out to many points I ended up with 750 then they took away most of them so I ended up with 150 and today when I checked I have 450 I couldn't tell you if that's right or not it has never been a great site for me so I don't pay that much attention to how many points I have unless I am close to cash out

Not sure what they have been doing with the points when they started giving out to many points I ended up with 750 then they took away most of them so I ended up with 150 and today when I checked I have 450 I couldn't tell you if that's right or not it has never been a great site for me so I don't pay that much attention to how many points I have unless I am close to cash out
Just click on the number of points and you can see the log entries for points in LIFO order. The fix adjustments and the adjustment to the fix adjustment should be recent. They over adjusted for their mistake by doubling and then adjusted that so that is should be the correct adjustment for the points in error.

Am I the only one that thinks this is not a programming error? I got loyalty points last month for 50 surveys for the year and all of a sudden I've completed 150+ surveys in the last month? I don't think so. Just going to let the points sit for awhile and see if it gets corrected. I got the bonus for completing 200 surveys for the year for another 600 points.

I know I thought the same thing then I went to my account and I haven't gotten any loyalty points in awhile so maybe their catching up.Even though if does seem like an excessive amount.

Their system makes mistakes and it happened with me as well in the last few months, to have extra points (loyalty p.) rewarded but... it was a mistake and they took them back :roll:.

Anyway, because of their loyalty points I'm happy every now and again to do one of their 'prize draw' survey... must add that these are usually quite short, and I didn't qualify very often :wink:

I do not know how many of you are still using AOL as a browser (I am, since I am older and comfortable with it) but Ipsos has an issue with it. I cannot get pas the zipcode question both on their site and other survey sites which have Ipsos surveys. I have been a member for over 2 years but this AOL thing started when they upgrade their site about 2 months ago. I have email then twice and have also emailed other sites about the problem but only "Quick Rewards Network" got back to me and stated they would contact Ipsos but admitted they were a "little fish" against a big fish and do not expect them. There are still about 5 million of us AOL users still out there and a good % are boomers who learned the internet through AOL. I am just an old dog who hates to learn new tricks.

If the points are an error they will probably just delete them even if you've cashed out, they will take it off any new points you earn or maybe set your balance to minus. Sorry but it annoys me a bit that some people have claimed the error points while some of us haven't

If the points are an error they will probably just delete them even if you've cashed out, they will take it off any new points you earn or maybe set your balance to minus. Sorry but it annoys me a bit that some people have claimed the error points while some of us haven't

I did cash in with the extra points and got paid.But by the time I got paid I had already made those points up and then they took them back.Not a problem ,right?Well it wasn't until I figured they owe me 32 points.So I emailed them and they said that according to their records that we were even.Okay so I figure not getting my 32 points is something I can deal with.Guess it's the price of cashing out early -if there was a lesson to learn I did.However I never think that when they make a mistake that I'll end up on the better end.

Yes I got hit with an "over award" reduction, they claim they calculated from July, 2014 instead of Jan 2015 for the surveys I completed, but they took 1295 pts out of 1300 I had in my acct on 9/4/15. HMMM, I complained and all I got was reply others pasted in their responses. "now your points are correct". i-say has MANY problems, this is the least of them. I cant complete surveys using Firefox or Chrome, only Internet Explorer. And even then, sometimes I cant access their site if I want to check my account. They are getting very murky and defensive, sorta like Feds LOL! They never have been the most transparent site to deal with. But now they are getting even move secretive... I doubt I will have much to do with them, going forward...I think that is the buzz phrase now in use...

I saw the error tonight and thought it was just my account. I had 3000 points, which I was just about to cash out, but now I have 1600 points. That's a big decrease but oh well.