Pinecone problems

Lurkergirl

I usually have no problems with them ,usually I do a survey and like the next day I get the email about points in my account .So I set it up to go to paypal . I did a survey on Friday had a lot of problems with it ,but finally I finished it .I double checked again on Saturday and it said survey complete .

So I know Monday was a holiday so I waited till Tuesday evening and sent a message asking about the incentive .Nothing Wednesday and so I went to the web site and tried to ask about it on their chat ,no they did not know anything .Since the web site had changed I could not find any thing other than the email so I sent again .

Well now its Thursday and nothing so I sent a another one .

I am very disappointed in this .They use to be so good at the correspondence .

I have had that problem before -more so I think I might be the only one here who has,since no one ever replied to my post about it.Anyway the way I resolved it was by going to a older invite they had given me and clicked on the link from the initial invite [email protected] I think I got that same invite. I just exited out ,I didn't have the patience for it -cant remember the specifics but it gave me all kinds of problems.Think that was the first time I have ever done that with Pinecone.

Having the same issue here as well. Got a study (survey) to do middle of last week and completed it that day. It was through some other company and took forever to do as the wait time between questions (mostly oversize grids) took forever - one time the wait was almost 10 minutes!! It was one of those where you do not need to log into the study , the link does it for you. Still have the email and trying the link shows that I completed it. That was last Thursday. No compensation by Friday , so an email was sent to Karen Scott. No reply. No compensation still as of Wednesday the following week , another message was sent. Haven't seen anything new on the site as well.

Been almost 2 weeks since receiving the survey and still no compensation nor replies to emails. Also , have not seen anything new on the site - no Household Questions or surveys. Has anyone here received anything from them in the last 10-12 days?

That is what I am starting to wonder about , if that particular survey is the cause of the problems.

Whenever I had a issue and tried to contact them they would never answer me through their web site.I had to reach them through a old invite.I would click on that link and lo and behold they answered the next day.Not sure why I could never get a answer with the web site ,seems strange.Or you could always threaten to go to the BBB and see if they answer quicker that way.

That was exactly how I tried contacting them - from the invite. Still no response to date. The site still shows my account as active and my cash out is still pending.

NOTE: was just at their site and the survey number in question is now listed as completed , so things are looking up!

That was exactly how I tried contacting them - from the invite. Still no response to date. The site still shows my account as active and my cash out is still pending.

NOTE: was just at their site and the survey number in question is now listed as completed , so things are looking up!

I'm pulling for ya -dont give up !It may only be $3. bucks, but it's your $3 bucks and you deserve it.

I haven't heard from them in months, although I did check in periodically. So I sent them an email. They responded by telling I wasn't completing product surveys on time. I sent them a message back that I haven't received any products from them. It was a quick place to get $3 a survey, and I think they're doing like some other surveys are doing. Making it more difficult to qualify, or not sending you anything at all.

There is a difference between what they are referring to and product tests. The surveys they are referring to are ones that you should have received in emails , not actual products sent to you to try out. You only get the latter after completing the initial survey and being selected. Assuming your account is still active , go to their site and log in. Once logged in click on the "Surveys" link and it will take you to a page showing all of the surveys you have waiting as well as those completed and not completed.

• 3 weeks later...

There aren't any surveys for me. I may have an account, but they won't give me any more surveys. They insist they were sending me emails. I was completing them every time I actually received it. Nothing in spam either.