Pinecone problems

Lurkergirl

There aren't any surveys for me. I may have an account, but they won't give me any more surveys. They insist they were sending me emails. I was completing them every time I actually received it. Nothing in spam either.

Log on to Pinecone and go to your profile page.Once there check to make sure all your info is current and up to date .Heck check the the email entered and see if that is correct or not.Just some thoughts.Maybe even up dating your profile could help you.

Hi- Has anybody noticed that their surveys are getting longer? I did a survey yesterday that took me at least 30 minutes to complete, and they might send me a product to evaluate. $3 for thirty minutes is still way better than $.50 for 30 minutes, and so I should not complain too much. Pinecone and myview are still by far the best survey companies out there.

Hi- Has anybody noticed that their surveys are getting longer? I did a survey yesterday that took me at least 30 minutes to complete, and they might send me a product to evaluate. $3 for thirty minutes is still way better than $.50 for 30 minutes, and so I should not complain too much. Pinecone and myview are still by far the best survey companies out there.

Well the last one they sent me I had to go buy meat in order to finish it and then taste it.That was one of the nastiest meals I have had in a long time.I had to pay for the meat then cook it so it definitely wasn't worth the pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinecone seems to be co-opting the Ipsos survey format now - endless grids with mindless questions (i.e. "personality" attributes attached to products and other useless psychobabble). I really hope this isn't a permanent change in direction, because they're the only survey racket left, as far as I'm concerned.