what annoys you most with surveys?

beare

1) Being asked to evaluate a company or brand I've never used before

2) Survey re-runs. The Ugam Solutions Cinema survey always seems to come up all summer, every summer. Last week I got routed to their survey 3 times in a row from different panels.

3) Surveys that have a page of long characteristic grids

4) Surveys that get me to sort words into positive / negative categories, then ask me to do the same with a company (predefined, so I don't get to express my true feelings about the company)

5) Surveys from Universities that turn out to be psychology tests. Last one I done was almost certainly based on the WAIS (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale) and included memory tests and pattern and number sequencing. Another one I started and shut down looked like it could be used to screen for autism :?

6) Survey panels that take weeks to credit my points, or only process payments at the start of each month, forcing me to wait up to 4 weeks for processing then another 2 - 4 weeks to get my payment

i just got one today that comes up from time to time where instead of laying it out so you can click circles next to the question.. it puts up a single question and then you have to drag the 20 boxes into the answer on the other side of the page.. then another question, and another... and another...

• 2 weeks later...

this one right here.. where you have to hit the up or down arrow a couple hundred times.. I tested it based on probability and it worked ok just sitting there constantly hitting the up and down arrows with the volume off..

fpc.jpg

- How many movies have you seen in the last month?

- How many movies have you seen in the last year?

- Is your child available to take this movie survey?

Yes

- Sorry you are disqualified.

I swear I have seen this at least 20 times in the last few days. :x

Hi- I just got a survey through Inbox Dollars. I am not sure which company the survey originally came from, but it was a question pro survey. Before I entered the survey I was warned that I must be the primary grocery shopper in my household. I must personally shop every month. I must shop frequently at Walmart. I must have an annual household income of $75,000 or more. I must not finish the survey in less than 20 minutes. The survey paid $.75. I did not even attempt the survey because I don't make over $75,000. How many people that do, would be willing to do a 20 minute survey that only pays $.75? I found the survey on the page where you spin and win on Inbox Dollars. I have spun 14 times so far tonight, and I have not won anything so far. Does anybody ever win the $5 on the spin and win? I won a dollar once, and I have won a nickle and a quarter quite a few times. Every time I get a survey like this on inbox dollar, I ask myself why I am still signed up with them.

LOL that spin wheel i think you have better chance of winning the lottery i dont think it ever lands on the 5 dollars.

KS yes the movie surveys get annoying seem like ive done 50 them lately to point i just say anything lol

I quit Inbox Dollars to me there site got annoying

im really liking Opinion Outpost it dont take long on there to add up points

Oh, here's a new one I just remembered: survey sites that pre-screen you with a bunch of questions, then send you on to a different survey site, that starts the survey by... asking you exactly the same questions. Double points if, as just happened, the second time you answer them (exactly the same way), you get screened out. What the heck was the point of the prescreener, then?

Had one today on mypoints that took you to a Samplicious one. Topic was on purchases in the future , but only asked about your likely car choices. Answered lots of questions , then up pops a screen saying "Sorry we did not find a survey for you. Try for another?". Said "yes" and was taken to the exact same survey!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting dq'd on Your Word and I am not getting the .10 dq reward. Or it constantly jumps from one set of questions to another, asking the same questions over and over. I need .40 to cash out. And I can't get it. :(

Ugh, MySurvey. They have some of the most irritating surveys for all of the reasons already described, so I quit their site over a year ago. Still doesn't stop all of the other sites giving me surveys from them, though! :evil:

Almost the same here. Just stopped taking their surveys many months ago as they robbed me of a reward, so cannot make my last mini-redemption, so still receiving their invitations. Wanted to complain with lightspeed directly ...or whatever board they comply with, but have not done it yet... It is a very bad dishonest company that got worse with gmi... :roll: And their surveys pop out from every where...