Surveys All Day long

cilana86

So who in here does surveys all day long literally. Like the surveys just keep pouring in between all of your panels. On my days off, between errands and being at home, I'm literally doing them all day lol. I'm on 14 panels plus participating in 3 special study panels that are open for a limited time. How many panels are you on?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beare

• cilana86

• zephyl57

• survoirfaire

That long would drive me crazy lol seems nowdays its hard find anything that pays good to me Pinecone pays the best its just they dont have enough surveys. the 28 cent etc surveys start to get annoying lol.

That long would drive me crazy lol seems nowdays its hard find anything that pays good to me pinecone pays the best its just they dont have enough surveys. the 28 cent etc surveys start to get annoying lol.

They definitely don't pay that well. I've been doing this for 10 years. I used to be on a lot more panels but it became overwhelming lol. Unfortunately, I need the extra income. As time goes on, I will eventually close more accounts and just keep the best. My luck has been great with MyView, Clixsense and GlobalTestMarket. I cash out every week with Clixsense and every month with GTM and MyView.

the problem with that many panels is you likely have a number of them that just operate as routers.. so if you do surveys with them you're missing out on getting them on the higher paying panels.. like laughable Mintvine, Epoll or QuickRewards in the money they offer.. if you do one on there they record that you've done it.. so you won't see it show up on OO or GTM..

I've found that over time "less earns more" I used to belong to over 20 panels and was wasting time in panels where it took months to cash out. I now restrict myself to 6 or 7 which pay out fast. Doing this I usually manage to earn $500 a month working 4 or 5 hours a day.

zep what are your fav sites if you dont mind saying

Cashcrate

Globaltestmarket

Opinion Outpost

Superpay.me

One Opinion

QuickRewards

I usually average $14 or $15 a day from the above, (earning referral income also helps) but also get invites from:

Livewire

Esearch

Socratic

Communispace

ipoll

Over time I have found what sites suit my demography best and have stuck to them. :)

ZEP (or anyone else on quick rewards your money total shows up top in green i also notice a number in red a number in blue what are those? (right beside your dollar amount)

The other color numbers are in the red Quick points and the blue are tokens. The quick points it takes 100 points to make a penny sometimes they will give you quick points for attempting some of the surveys or give you points for offers. The tokens are for mostly magazine subscriptions. I don't mess with those. I like Quick Rewards , you can cash out at any amount and they usually pay within 24 hours. Hope this helps.

yeah i know that feeling any extra money helps. any advice how you make so much on clixsense seem im doing something wrong took me forever to cash out the 1st time.

I do the surveys from their wall, PeanutsLab, and Persona.ly. I also do some of the tasks, mostly the survey related ones. There's no way I'm doing .01 cent per page tasks lol. I guess the trick is qualifying as usual.

I've found that over time "less earns more" I used to belong to over 20 panels and was wasting time in panels where it took months to cash out. I now restrict myself to 6 or 7 which pay out fast. Doing this I usually manage to earn $500 a month working 4 or 5 hours a day.

I've got myself down to these:

Clixsense

Globaltestmarket

i-say

Valued Opinions

E-rewards

MyView

YouGov

Mysoapbox

ProductReportCard

UMatter

Consumer Opinion Institute

HarrisPoll

Pinecone Research

I'll probably be X-ing out Mysoapbox and i-say next after next cashouts.

DQKID THANKS THAT HELPS ALOT

CELINA THANKS- HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING ANY PROBS WITH GLOBAL TEST MARKET? FOR LIKE A WEEK THERE SURVEYS WONT LOAD FOR ME JUST KEEP SPINNING I TRIED 2 DIFFERENT BROWSERS

sorry for caps didnt realize they were on LOL