Surveys All Day long

cilana86

I am still thankful to have employment with a 'real' job even if it's not compensating as well as it once did.

I have let go of some many survey companies this year. I finally had enough of the .30 cent to $1 surveys that take 30-45 minutes to complete and there's so much more competition to get into the level of big paying bb studies I used to qualify for. I don't know how most of you can keep doing surveys all day long week after week when so many of them don't even pay minimum wage rates so I applaud you. I still give quite a few hours every week into my survey work on days off and nights and weekends but Im due for a long break and think Im finally going to take one this holiday season.

I've only remained with Pinecone Research, ACOP, Livewire, Inspired Opinions, Clearvoice, USATalkNow, ProductReportCard, dScout, DataIntelligence, and a couple others, along with a couple communities that only now offer a chance to win a gc each month and then a couple of product trial companies but even those dont always offer the full size nice products to try like they once did.

Believe me I know what you mean. I was once on about 30. I had to weed out and get rid of the ones that take forever to reach cashout or pay ridiculously less. I think I left myself with a pretty good number of panels for now which is 14, 9 of which send surveys consistently. I am on a few focus groups sites as well that send opportunities to qualify for special projects.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beare

• cilana86

• zephyl57

• survoirfaire