Pinecone - new rewards

footfree

Has anyone checked out their site lately?The new rewards like Macy's and Amazon,or a prepaid card that can be loaded instantly to pay for items online?I mean I all I want is Paypal but not sure if the turn around will be as fast.Said items can take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered but it didn't say how long for Paypal.Anyway if you would rather have the AGC or Macy's this would be good.Plus I received 3 surveys from them this week.Like hitting the lottery for Christmas!!!

I got paid the next day.I wasn't worried about being paid I have always received my money from them.My main thing is that they have new rewards.Just saying if you don't want Paypal they have other options that are more doable now.Has anyone seen the new rewards page?

I noticed that too. I also noticed how it has become harder and harder to actually locate the "paypal" Reward option. It would be nice if it was one of the first options that appear when you go to redeem. I normally have to conduct a search using the word paypal or cash, in order to find it. I hope it doesn't mean they are trying to stray away from paypal. Yes, their payments are fast. As long as they continue to offer paypal, I will remain happy with them.

I saw that there was like 2140 pages of rewards. :shock: They have virtual giftcards as well as physical ones, as well as the products like luggage, car seats, you name it. Books, DVD's, kitchen gadgets, yee gods, they have almost everything. I still want Paypal.

I'm on the Canadian Pinecone & here's just a few of the new rewards that I'm seeing

$25 Starbucks Gift Card for 2500 points

$5 Amazon.ca Gift Card for 500 points

$10 Best Buy Gift Card for 1000 points

$5 Virtual Prepaid Visa for 500 points

What I love about Pinecone is that they don't rip you off with fees that say GTM takes out for rewards that you want to redeem with them for...Pinecone is $5 for 500 points..$10 for 1000 points..$25 for 2500 points...nice to see

I'm on the Canadian Pinecone & here's just a few of the new rewards that I'm seeing

What I love about Pinecone is that they don't rip you off with fees that say GTM takes out for rewards that you want to redeem with them for...Pinecone is $5 for 500 points..$10 for 1000 points..$25 for 2500 points...nice to see

Yes you guys get $5 a pop, we get $300. I guess we should be grateful it hasn't gone less considering other sites lowered price per survey........... :|

Yes you guys get $5 a pop, we get $300. I guess we should be grateful it hasn't gone less considering other sites lowered price per survey........... :|

Yeah we get $5...but it's Canadian..so it equals out to $3 US if we're lucky since our Canadian dollar is worth nothing these days..lol

Thanks for the info everyone. Can someone also please let us know if Pinecone now offers any of the following?

Home Depot gift cards

iTunes gift cards

Tango cards

Target gift cards

Walmart gift cards

Thanks again for your help!

Seeing as they don't charge any extra for paypal, I'm not sure why anyone would actually want a specific-retailer gift card instead, when they could just get paypal'd the cash and buy whatever gift card they wanted (or just buy the items directly), but sure. I just checked, and it looks like the intersection between the various gift cards they've added and the list you requested is:

Walmart (only at 50$)

iTunes (at 10, 15, 25 and 50)

Home Depot (at 25, 50 and 100)

Again, not sure why anyone would want any of those, since you can get the same amount sent to you by paypal literally after every survey you take, but yes, those are options (among many other random gift cards).