Pinecone - new rewards

footfree

I recently opted for the $10 Amazon gift card offered, but it has been a month, and I have not received it. I have written to Pinecone twice, but haven't received the courtesy of a reply.

Very disappointed.

Gee don't know what to tell ya, I cashed out for a $50 amazon on my birthday 11/15 and got it right away..................... :|

I recently opted for the $10 Amazon gift card offered, but it has been a month, and I have not received it. I have written to Pinecone twice, but haven't received the courtesy of a reply.

Very disappointed.

Whenever I ask them a question thru their web site I can never get a reply.However when I do it thru the link from a survey they have sent then they do answer.Maybe it'll work for you.

Very disappointed.

They don't actually send you out the gift card redeem code to your email address anymore..at least that's not what I do..once I redeem for an Amazon gift card I go to Pincone & go to my Order History & the Amazon Gift claim code is there waiting...you might want to check that out if you haven't done that yet