What survey companies do you feel positive about?

Whatatay

So because it is close to Christmas, we are supposed to let the surveys companies stick it to us? Just today I was cheated out of 35 points ($1.75) from Global Test market. No errors or disqualification. I completed the survey in full and got zero points. So much for it being Christmas. The surveys want to stick it to us just like the rest of the year.

As for changes, as soon as you can convince everyone to stop taking free sweepstakes surveys, that would be a start. Complaining with the BBB enough to get their ratings lowered, so they have to shape up or risk not being hired by companies, would be good. And last but not least is making complains here and on these message boards. That way we can exposes these scammers for who they are and hopefully it will cost them clients if they do a search. Seems you are a survey company plant and don't want people complaining because it affects the survey companies negatively.

The only active site that has been fair and genuine is Pinecone research, that has been my favorite since 2006, the only downside is it only sends surveys a few times a month, but hey 9-12 USD is better than nothing and is certainly fair for the time each survey takes.

I used to do others such as Opinion Outpost, mysurvey, SurveySpot, My2cents, Greenfield, GTM, and Lightspeed, however I have dumped those since they have went downhill with too low paying incentives, like $1 for 45 minutes "which really means over 1 hour", fraudulant disqualifications after spending over a half hour answering detailed product related questions, and only sending out sweepstakes entries. So now most of those companies have been bought out by dishonest fraudulent French companies such as Toluna, or just decided they could get away with lowering their standards and incentives and make big profits doing so. It seems that none of these companies pay anything that make them worth my time anymore. I miss the days when I could give my honest opinions, have fun doing so, and make between $60 to $100 a month extra doing that. This unfortunate change hurts people like us, and hurts real companies because they get completely fake and unreliable data from sweepstakes takers and don't even know it, that causes them to make bad product and market choices and that costs real people their jobs and hurts the economy further, all while some stuck up rich french-men laughs at us... That is what I call "The Grinch that stole Christmas" or "The scrooge", it's sad, but for me it's reality. Try turning your heater off for a few weeks or not having everything handed to you on a silver platter, it's not easy or fun. If you have a warm house, a job and everything handed to you, all without having to try hard everyday, then be thankful for that, and don't squander it. I don't have all that, and I don't take anything for granted. I'm not talking to anyone specifically, just telling everyone to be thankful for what they have, don't waste their time, and don't be dumb with things in life, some people don't have that time or money to waste...

positive experiences people. way too many complaining posts lately. im pretty sure everyone knows that ss suck and that things are as good as they used to be by now.

QuickRewards i like, i probably have done $45 in the last 30 days. I just do their dailys for the most part. Yeah i know it's the same as everywhere else. I'm just working upto the 10$ cash out on palm research and then i'm done. usually by the time i get to palm research give2cents and greenfield are out of surveys for me that day... the limit is like 4 completions 12 disqualifies before they lock you out for a day.

Pine cone is always #1

gonzos or whatever is ok, not much surveys but its there.,. survey spot pisses me off the most, they have scammed/screwed me out of the most money thus far. surveyhead. i just reached payout. but i still have $49.50 pending... So i am gonna way till i can get another 20 confirmed before i cash out.

I am all for the boycott that was the topic of a different thread,but I'll add something positive here,and say that Opinion Outpost is still my favorite panel. i don't get as many invites or qualify for as many as i used to,but I have been paid more by them than any other panel,and they have never given me any bs about it. I also love the new thing they are doing where you can opt to get an Amazon gift card,and you get the code immediately.Even when they were just sending checks though,i don't think it ever took me more than a week to receive my checks from them. All sites need to be like them and Pinecone,where you get credited as soon as you complete the survey,and don't get screwed around about getting your pay.I love Pinecone too,but i am not one of the lucky ones that get steady surveys from them. I still like lightspeed too,even though i have a terrible time with some of their surveys,because they do send me a good-paying one once in a while! :D Happy Holidays to everyone!!

i missed a 500 lightspeed today. i work overnight, and they send them during the day. by the time i get it, everyone already has jumped all over it :/ so i gotta get lucky. I received 2 food tests in the mail today. i wont mention because i think it's illegal. But regardless it's free food and money. I hope the electric shaver i qualified for in a study comes, haven't heard anything on that in awhile

i missed a 500 lightspeed today. i work overnight, and they send them during the day. by the time i get it, everyone already has jumped all over it :/ so i gotta get lucky. I received 2 food tests in the mail today. i wont mention because i think it's illegal. But regardless it's free food and money. I hope the electric shaver i qualified for in a study comes, haven't heard anything on that in awhile

i hate when they dont choose you...one time i qualified for a universal remote but never got it

I do a few...but I've got to say, I am on cloud nine right now over 20/20 research!! I completed a 2 day online discussion board for them on Tuesday, and got an email voucher payment for it on the following Monday! It was a HUGE payout at $225 for Amazon.com!! What a great thing right before Christmas! They were very informative before, walking me through what would happen, and it was suppose to be $125, but they upped the ante saying that the 'moderator' would be picking someone from each session (two a day, one in the morning & one in the afternoon ) who contributed a lot. What a great incentive to have me take it more seriously!

now that I know what I could be earning, a bit disapointed I dont get that many from them, but man o man, what can I complain about! Makes up for the hours I've spent on e-rewards just to pick up a $25 Macy's card or on Pinecone for a $3 check. They arent bad companies, but been feeling like e-rewards might be pulling a few fast ones, telling me I dont qualify for the survey 15 and 20 mins into them, sometimes even after those final 'demographic' questions...humm...

But today is a good day! Hope it is for others as well!! I'm heading to Amazon to do some shopping!! :D

I do a few...but I've got to say, I am on cloud nine right now over 20/20 research!! I completed a 2 day online discussion board for them on Tuesday, and got an email voucher payment for it on the following Monday! It was a HUGE payout at $225 for Amazon.com!! What a great thing right before Christmas! They were very informative before, walking me through what would happen, and it was suppose to be $125, but they upped the ante saying that the 'moderator' would be picking someone from each session (two a day, one in the morning & one in the afternoon ) who contributed a lot. What a great incentive to have me take it more seriously!

now that I know what I could be earning, a bit disapointed I dont get that many from them, but man o man, what can I complain about! Makes up for the hours I've spent on e-rewards just to pick up a $25 Macy's card or on Pinecone for a $3 check. They arent bad companies, but been feeling like e-rewards might be pulling a few fast ones, telling me I dont qualify for the survey 15 and 20 mins into them, sometimes even after those final 'demographic' questions...humm...

But today is a good day! Hope it is for others as well!! I'm heading to Amazon to do some shopping!! :D

Well you've grabbed my attention...what company was this you did the online discussion with & how can we get on board with them?..do you have a website you can share with us please?...thanks :D

20/20 Research is in the business of conducting market research, the results of which are used to improve products and services. Our company provides a way for you, as consumers, to make your thoughts and opinions known to the corporations that provide services and create products that you use every day.

A Few Things to Note

•We are a qualitative research company, which means we primarily conduct discussions or one-on-one interviews; we do not conduct large surveys.

•As a member of our panel, you will be contacted when a study we are conducting matches your profile. When contacted for a study you will be asked to complete a short screening questionnaire (either on the telephone or online) to determine if you qualify for the project.

•Important! Our panelists are allowed to participate in research discussions with 20/20 Research once or twice a year.•Because we value your time and opinions, we offer compensation as a way of saying thank you for participating in our research studies. Compensation varies for each study but consumer studies could pay $50, $100, or more for as little as an hour of your time while professional and business studies could pay $150, $250 or more.

After researching the company they seem legit..& I see how you got your "big payment"..way to go...

• 2 weeks later...