What survey companies do you feel positive about?

Whatatay

If you've read much on these forums, you know that virtually every survey site has proponents and detractors. I tend to go by my experiences and "the preponderence of evidence". I'm sure a lot of it has to do with demographics. I've been doing surveys since 2002 and my "best" list has changed a lot over the years.

Dollar wise, my top ten over the years have been (most $ to least):

Having said that, my five "best" companies, which takes into consideration payout method, accuracy, and speed; survey quality; survey frequency; qualification; customer service; etc., would be:

If you've read much on these forums, you know that virtually every survey site has proponents and detractors. I tend to go by my experiences and "the preponderence of evidence". I'm sure a lot of it has to do with demographics. I've been doing surveys since 2002 and my "best" list has changed a lot over the years.

• GTM, e-rewards, Opinion Outpost, Digital Documents Panel, Socratic Forum, Keynote, Testspin, Lightspeed, mySurvey, and Mindfield (I don't qualify for PineCone cuz I work for a Consumer Products company :cry: )

Having said that, my five "best" companies, which takes into consideration payout method, accuracy, and speed; survey quality; survey frequency; qualification; customer service; etc., would be:

• Opinion Outpost, Socratic Forum, Survey Head, mySurvey, and Valued Opinions.

I would like to know how you get "$" from e-rewards. I have $87 built up with them and I will gladly sell them to you $7 or 7 cents. They are worthless! Did you say 2002? Have you been in a coma since then?

• GTM, e-rewards, Opinion Outpost, Digital Documents Panel, Socratic Forum, Keynote, Testspin, Lightspeed, mySurvey, and Mindfield (I don't qualify for PineCone cuz I work for a Consumer Products company :cry: )

• Opinion Outpost, Socratic Forum, Survey Head, mySurvey, and Valued Opinions.

I would like to know how you get "$" from e-rewards. I have $87 built up with them and I will gladly sell them to you $7 or 7 cents. They are worthless! Did you say 2002? Have you been in a coma since then?

You are right, gene, e-rewards doesn't pay in "$". I take the Hilton Honors points, which isn't much, I agree. At any rate, notice that they didn't make my "best" list. I also didn't count mypoints, which I've gotten a lot of gift cards from, cuz their surveys are not worth the points they give - I get my points from clickthrus, purchases, etc..

As far as "in a coma", only if you count doing mind-deadening surveys for less $ than I could make at Burger King! :lol: