Opinion Outpost What is going on

peach6

This is the second time in two days that I completed a survey and did not receive the points they both were for campaign ads do they think I am giving my opinion for free  it's hard enough qualifying for there surveys now without this happening

:x Just completed a Nielsen 5 point survey estimated 7 minutes. Survey consisted of 3 ads with required comments. Took at least 15 minutes. Will no longer attempt Nielsen ads.. Paltry reward, definitely underestimated time. Ridiculous. I emailed them, told them what I thought.. :x . 

Funny, I always like getting those partial Nielson ad surveys from OO - yeah, they might not pay the greatest for the time, but what they are is consistent: I know whenever I get one, exactly what they're going to ask, how long it'll take, and that it's not going to bug out midway through or tell me I was screened out at the end. And sometimes they're even actually interesting. That said, I don't remember them ever taking anywhere near 15 minutes, either - did you just get a really long ad or something?

Just received a survey from OO 5 points for 5 minutes indicating multiple TV ads with necessary comments.  I did not continue. How could  they estimate 5 minutes? They want responsible replies but they are not responsible. 

:x Has anyone ever completed the 1 minute survey for 5 points? I constantly receive this and then am switched into a 15 minute (or more) survey for 5 points.  

I agree. I do not know why they have gone downhill - I just know that they have - significantly!!!!!!!! Support which was great sux!!

What has happened to OpinionOutpost? Just attempted a 5 minute ad and was disqualified after 15 minutes. They were one of the best but now, completely unreliable. 

I emailed them about this survey  and they rewarded me 5 points. 

I am not going to do those ad surveys anymore I believe there is some flaw in them I did 2 of them on OO and I completed them all the way to the end and did not get my points I was DQ I did email OO and they said they could see I spent a lot of time on the survey so they gave me the 5 points and then I had one on Tellwut and the same thing happened completed to the end and no points was DQ......I'm done with those ad surveys

I, too, have  completed that political survey several times and not gotten credit.  My sister has also done several and not gotten credit.  The site is

survey.admemes.com

I am reporting it to every site that sends me there.  It is unethical to get our information and disqualify us.  It is really not the fault of Opinion Outpost, Mintvine, or a myriad of other sites that direct us there.  It is that site itself.  

• Like 1

Ok, can we band together to fight this injustice? I just spent 45 MINUTES watching a terrible show and answered a bunch of questions about the ads. I clicked on the submit button aaaannndd...I don't qualify. I don't qualify after taking an entire 45 minute survey?? I was finished! I clicked the submit button! I used to justify the frequent disqualifications because the site pays actual cash, which is rare, but this is ridiculous and quite frankly, incredibly shady.

I sent them an email, and if I get anything less than the 40 points I was supposed to get, I'm done with Opinion Outpost.

• Like 1

I am starting to blame OO,Mintvine etc who is sending out that survey because I have emailed them that the survey is being completed and not receiving the points so I am sure other people have let them now and yet we are still receiving the survey there is something wrong that they don't seem to care now when it pops up I just Delete

Ok, can we band together to fight this injustice? I just spent 45 MINUTES watching a terrible show and answered a bunch of questions about the ads. I clicked on the submit button aaaannndd...I don't qualify. I don't qualify after taking an entire 45 minute survey?? I was finished! I clicked the submit button! I used to justify the frequent disqualifications because the site pays actual cash, which is rare, but this is ridiculous and quite frankly, incredibly shady.

I sent them an email, and if I get anything less than the 40 points I was supposed to get, I'm done with Opinion Outpost.

I just completed this same survey and spent 40 minutes watching a video then answering the questions, after completion, I was disqualified and not credited. I did not get the 40 points from OO after completion.

• Like 2

The last time I took the survey it was from OO I let them know and they said  they could see I spent a long time on the survey so they gave me the points I not only spent a long time I completed it to the finish I don't know how they couldn't see that

The trick with those political ad surveys is that there is a time limit.  I failed it twice and then I noticed a message that said that there was a time limit so I stopped elaborating with my comments and made them short and sweet.  I completed it that third time.