Opinion Outpost What is going on

peach6

This is the second time in two days that I completed a survey and did not receive the points they both were for campaign ads do they think I am giving my opinion for free  it's hard enough qualifying for there surveys now without this happening

Had these things 5 or 6 times over the last week or so, always liked OO but these things are doing my head in,same with the 5 minute things that are taking about 20 minutes. As if the pay for doing these things is so good that they've got to screw you over even more :(

I just thought I would try it again it was just the ad commercials  I completed the whole survey there were 5 numbers to type in at the end  I clicked submit and it said rejected  it was for Tellwut   I used to do them all the time with no problems

I, too, have  completed that political survey several times and not gotten credit.  My sister has also done several and not gotten credit.  The site is

survey.admemes.com

I am reporting it to every site that sends me there.  It is unethical to get our information and disqualify us.  It is really not the fault of Opinion Outpost, Mintvine, or a myriad of other sites that direct us there.  It is that site itself.  

I just completed this survey from admemes and was disqualified after completion. I emailed OO.

I'm with Opinion Outpost and they been great until I withdrawn my 2.50 and now every survey I attempt I get told there's no surveys for you right now....

Loosing faith in most these surveys think their all useless ...

I agree. I do not know why they have gone downhill - I just know that they have - significantly!!!!!!!! Support which was great sux!!

I've had it with Opinion Outpost. 1. Completed an ad received error message said email customer service but did not give me ad #. I emailed them.

2. Completed another ad, received error message was able to reenter later and complete, received 5 miserable points for Nielsen survey. Will no longer attempt Nielsen surveys miserly payment. 3. Completed another ad, hit submit but did not go thru. I looked up ad survey # in previous surveys, attempted it again and received message do not qualify because you already took this survey. But where is my credit?

4. OO does not keep profile record so necessary to repeat over and over with "Ears"

5. No longer attempt admemes ads forgeddabout it.

6. Received a survey asking where I worked, no place  to indicate not working. Does anyone preview these questions?

7. Large % DQ's and no compensation. I know they would be more selective if they paid points for DQ ads. 

8. Too much time spent emailing customer service about rewards not given.

9. Including total time wasted, too little compensation for frivolous surveys.

10. After multiple pages questions, asked for my Amazon acct which I refused, then DQ'd. Why not ask for it earlier? No consideration for my time & of course, no reward for time wasted..

Disgruntled emails don't seem to bother them either, doubt they even get read. Another scam is the old " connection was lost" :( Wasn't lost for the first 20 minutes though was it :(

Ok, can we band together to fight this injustice? I just spent 45 MINUTES watching a terrible show and answered a bunch of questions about the ads. I clicked on the submit button aaaannndd...I don't qualify. I don't qualify after taking an entire 45 minute survey?? I was finished! I clicked the submit button! I used to justify the frequent disqualifications because the site pays actual cash, which is rare, but this is ridiculous and quite frankly, incredibly shady.

I sent them an email, and if I get anything less than the 40 points I was supposed to get, I'm done with Opinion Outpost.

I did the same survey, it was the international art thieves, right?  I think I did mine on March 3rd. I just wrote them again about for the 4th? time today.