Survey Takers Bill Of Rights

steve_sensei

I have been taking surveys for two and a half years now, using several different survey sites. I find it very frustrating when I completely finish a survey, then be told that I don't meet the qualifications or some other excuse. I think what is needed is a Survey Takes Bill Of Rights. Some of the provisions to consider are:

- If a survey taker completely finishes a survey, award the full point value.

- Either accept or reject a survey taker within a certain number of pre-qualification questions, such as age, sex, location, zip code, etc.

- Provide a running list of surveys that have been taken or disqualified for.

Any other ideas?

• Like 2

Some panels will credit for non-paying surveys or surveys that unfairly DQ but then some don't. You have to email them and see how they respond. If they respond.

I think what is needed is a Survey Takes Bill Of Rights.

The "Survey Takes Bill Of Rights" is already written in each survey panels TOS agreement. It's up to each individual to participate or not.

• 7 months later...

** Not a referral post, no links involved**

But, If anyone enjoys giving their opinions on surveys/polls/etc.. but tired of being disqualified, I would recommend the CNKT app.. Its an app that allows users to voice their opinions, where its heard. Once certain topics reach a good amount of votes, its usually brought to the attn of whoever it may concern.

I use to use several survey sites to give my opinion, but most of the time, it would make it halfway through the survey and of course, I wouldnt qualify..

Lately CNKT is hosting a bunch of promos to earn extra cash too. Definitely worth checking out..

I do believe it is only for US though.

Andriod/iPhone (not sure about windows).. just search for cnkt in the app store.post-3343-0-81682600-1476852070_thumb.png

Ha, yeah, I wouldn't use cnkt for free, but I've gotten his $10 promos a couple times from /r/beermoney (he's done 4 so far, but the third one was a bit involved and I was busy that week, and the most recent one required you to bug your friends to download it, which I have philosophical objections to unless I legitimately love the thing and would tell them anyway for free.) It's a decent enough app, especially after a couple rounds of tweaks and improvements, but I didn't find it interesting enough to use it for free. Totally found it interesting enough to be worth getting paid to use it though. :)

That said, I'm not sure what it has to do with the point of this thread?