Invoke payment

rainidyster

Well low and behold miracles do happen. I got my GiftPass today for a session I did back on 3/2. 2 more still outstanding but this is a start.

I got paid as well this week for a 3/2 session. It shouldn't take 4 months. It used to be better when they paid by PayPal. From what I can recall we got out payments relatively quickly or at least much quicker than we do now with Gift Pass. 

Add me to the list of payees. Finally got my GiftCard Pass for a project completed in February.  Still waiting for 2 completed in April.

I'm still waiting for my payments for sessions on Feb. 20 and Feb.27. I emailed them 3 weeks ago and they said they would pay for the Feb. 20th one but they don't know when. I email them every day with no response. Last year everything moved smoothly. They paid one time. I never had to email them but this year something has happened. It makes me not want to work with them anymore but the pay out is really good.

Must be a glutton for punishment. I signed up for another online session in a few weeks. $35. As posted above I did get paid recently so I'll give it a go.

• 3 weeks later...

I also participated in an invoke survey in early April, I can't believe it's been almost 4 months, and still no payment in sight. I haven't accepted another invitation since. I really don't feel like wasting another hour and a half of their stupid questions and not get paid. I'm tired of all their excuses, it's just rotten business ethics.

It seems there are massive delays across the board, so every payment is pushed back. Source: My own email correspondence (survey, date and payment details will be redacted to avoid compromising their data).

My initial email to them:

Hello. I'm writing today because of an Invoke session I participated in on [redacted] regarding [redacted]. The reward amount is supposed to be a [redacted], and that was promised to arrive 8 weeks after the session, which I am displeased to say would have been two weeks ago. Is there a reason for this delay? This is the second Invoke session in a row I've had where I did not receive my payment until well after the promised time.

And, because I fear that this is reflecting some sort of trend, there is actually a third Invoke session that I completed on [redacted] regarding [redacted] that is expected to pay out a [redacted] and will have passed its projected 8-week processing period... after tomorrow.

I don't know what's going on at Invoke, but I think you'd mitigate a lot of these support emails if you preemptively sent out notifications of your own to participants to inform them that their incentives will be late, and maybe even give an idea as to why or how long the delay is projected to be.

The reply:
Hi [redacted],

Thank you for your email and for your feedback and suggestion, I agree with you and I will be sure to pass it on to management.

I'm afraid that we're experiencing delays across the board at the moment so if you have another session that is due soon, I think it will probably be delayed as well. Please rest assured that you will receive any payment that you are due. I don't know if you took any sessions with us in the past, but we have been in this business for many years and have compensated every eligible participant that completed one of our sessions. We are currency experiencing some delays, which I hope will be resolved soon.

I know this is frustrating, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience, and also for participating in one of our live research events.  

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Invoke Support Staff

It's unfortunate, but do be patient. The payments are coming, although the delays seem to have gotten worse. The first Invoke session payment that I did get paid for came a month after its projected date. Neither the second nor the third have arrived yet, and it's been nearly a month since I first emailed them, which means six weeks since the projected date for the second Invoke session.

Got payment via PayPal today for a quick survey I did back at the end of March. Only $4 but they are paying but slowly. One more payment outstanding.

Just got the first of my two outstanding Invoke payments. This one is late by about 6 weeks and a day. My second payment should arrive no more than 2.5 weeks from now.

I received one yesterday for a session I did on April 18th. Still waiting on one more; hopefully that's coming next week. *crosses fingers*

Received my final outstanding payment for a session I did back at the beginning of April. Better late than never. PayPal and not GiftPass as originally specified. I wonder if GiftPass was the one with the issue causing the delay?

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for a 90 min survey (eBay) I completed back at the end of June... £35 to my PayPal address.

Had the completion email to say that payment would be on its way in about 10 weeks but I've not had a thing  :x