Invoke payment

rainidyster

Anyone receive their $35 payment for any recent Invoke discussions? It's been over 8 weeks and I contacted them, and they replied that payment is delayed, but no specific date on when they will pay.

No, I have payments due for projects on Jan. 24 and Feb 3, both way past the promised 6-8 weeks time frame. And I got the same response from them as you did apparently.

No, I have payments due for projects on Jan. 24 and Feb 3, both way past the promised 6-8 weeks time frame. And I got the same response from them as you did apparently.

Same here. I've just emailed them again to see when I will get paid.

Yeah...add my name to the no-pay list for that Feb 3 session. :x

What do you folks use these virtual visa gift cards for? It used to be I could buy a plastic gas card and have it sent to the house. Then they stopped accepting. then i could get a walmart gift card and now that is bad also. The only way I cash these things is to purchase Amazon gift cards.

What stores do you all use?

Yeah...add my name to the no-pay list for that Feb 3 session. :x

What do you folks use these virtual visa gift cards for? It used to be I could buy a plastic gas card and have it sent to the house. Then they stopped accepting. then i could get a walmart gift card and now that is bad also. The only way I cash these things is to purchase Amazon gift cards.

What stores do you all use?

I do the same thing, just cash it in for amazon.  That way it doesn't expire and normally I can find everything I need on there.  I just wish free shipping amount was still $35

Hello, stumbled on this while searching for info on Invoke. Have any of you been paid for the session on Feb 3? It's been like 10 weeks.

Still no payout yet.

I did one on February 25. No payment yet and no response to email. I have 2 more I did in April. Starting to get a queasy feeling that I'm going to be shafted.

I had stopped in participating in their further programs. I also complaints with panel refering to them. We should go to BBB soon to launch more strong complaints.

• Like 1

Don't like these sites that take forever to payout. Opinion Outpost, PrizeRebel and a couple of others can pay in a couple of minutes so why can't the others? Seems to me they're just covering their own backs so that when they decide to duck out they've got a tidy windfall to fall back on. Grrrr I'm turning into a right moaning old fart in my old age, a real cynic,but I hate to see people getting ripped off. Lots of these sites that seem to be a bit iffy,are the ones where you need to get to a tidy sum which in turn makes it even more gut wrenching to be knocked back. Grrrr bank holiday rant over

Received a reply to my email today. They confirmed I had completed the project and would be paid, but payment would be delayed.  

Received a reply to my email today. They confirmed I had completed the project and would be paid, but payment would be delayed.

Not really what you wanted to see, hope you get your rewards soon