Survey sites that pay within 24 hours

Administrator

We're assembling a list of survey sites that issue rewards within approximately 24 hours of request. Can you help us with this list?

So far we have:

Opinion Outpost

PaidViewPoint

OpinionSquare

Mindswarms

Valued Opinions

MyView

innoPoll

Darwin's Data

Quest Mindshare

Crowdology

Please let us know that if in your experience, the sites listed above are incorrect, or if there are ones you would add.

There's an old topic about this here that was locked due to OpinionSite spamming the heck out of it (some of the posts have been removed). In any case, it's about time for a fresh list anyway.

Thanks!

Ones I have firsthand experience with, that have not yet been mentioned:

* Harris Poll Online - pay's not the greatest, but points are usually added immediately, and points have always converted to amazon cash within about half an hour to an hour after requesting it

* Quick Thoughts, OO's mobile arm (not that many surveys, but cashout is instant when you reach 10 dollars)

I Poll....I cashed out with them the other day and the money was in Paypal almost immediately.......cash out level is $25........

I Poll....I cashed out with them the other day and the money was in Paypal almost immediately.......cash out level is $25........

Funny, I have been waiting for min for right at 2 months, and they aren't responding to my inquiries.  Hmmm....

Maybe you should list the worst - those that take the longest to pay!

There's one (not going to name as I'm still waiting for payout), has very high DQ, if you actually manage to complete a survey you wait AT LEAST 6 weeks for it to be validated. When you eventually reach the amount for a payout you then have to wait another "4/6 weeks" for processing