Anyone else refusing to do surveyspot's surveys?

DrJohnDorian

I am sick and tired of them not paying me my points for the surveys I do. In three separate places in the site, they say they pay you immediately after you do the survey, a few days after, and a few weeks later. Such a disgrace. They were real good before the transition to points.

Drjd, I am glad to see I am not the only one this is happening to. If I had the points added to the surveys I have completed for the new points system, I would have had more than enough to cash out for a Paypal payment. You are right, it does say if you qualify and complete these surveys for points they will be immediately added to your account. The ones I have completed say at the end, my reward will be added to my account in 4-6 weeks. And so far, nothing has been added. What happened to them being added immediately? Seems like they have not changed from their old ways. Will update if I ever see them in my account. In the meantimes, I am deleting all Survey Spot surveys that are coming to my inbox.

I still got an ocassional cash incentive survey even though that was supposed to end November 1. I've done those that offered fair compensation and qualified for. Some of them have even credited to the old system so far. Haven't gotten any more lately. As for the points surveys none have credited yet.

I just came from the SurveySpot site where I was checking to see if the surveys I've done recently have credited yet (which they have NOT, surprise, surprise!). I was alerted that I have an unclaimed reward in the old system, which I had already cashed out of. I went there and found that I had a $1 balance waiting from a survey I did in JULY! I claimed it immediately, they're sending a check. How's that for slow? Unless you keep really good records on that site you really don't know what you've got, especially the entries into the drawings and sweepstakes, which I don't think exist anyway.

Definitely one of the worst in my experience.

I've had hundreds of "sweepstakes only" ones from them that I immediately delete, and 15-20 paid ones that I didn't qualify for.

Only three was I allowed to complete. One was credited to my account. One never was. One on the very last screen after the indicator went to "100%," after I answered all the questions, after all the demographic stuff, etc., I got the "Oh by the way, you don't qualify" message. I wrote an e-mail to them and never got a response.

So a grand total of one that I actually got credited for so far. (Which is probably zero, since I'd need to get at least 10 like it to meet their minimum cashout requirement, and I seriously doubt I'll stick with them long enough to chase that.)

Clearly one of the worst.

They've gotten soooo bad. It's mostly sweepstakes. I don't remember when I actually got paid from them. GTM is also turning into them with the sweepstakes entries. I spend more time just deleting them then they're worth. Pretty soon I'll be unsubscribing. Definitely not worth it.

I'm unsubscribing once their Spot the Winner game is over. I love football and trying to pick the winners each week is fun for me,but i don't bother with their surveys anymore. I think the new points system they went to is ridiculous and i'm not spending 20 minutes of my time to get 100 points which will take forever to even get credited to my account. :x

i did a product test for them...i think it may have been like a 5 minute sweeps that i'll do once in awhile if i think i can get a product test out of it, because they usually pay out good...well, in this case the follow up was a sweeps as well. for some reason i still completed it, mostly because i convinced myself that had to be an error...never again though

i'll still take their reasonable surveys but anything sweeps or 100 pts for 30 minutes gets deleted

I just received an invitation from them this morning that didn't include a subjuect, a length or even a reward, not even a sweepstakes entry! Just an invitation to take a survey. Are they on to us not accepting sweepstakes entry surveys and this is their way of tricking us into doing surveys for nothing? I clicked on it just to see if they offered anything once I got there but they just started right in with questions.

I have stopped for the most part. Even though they went to points, I too get an occasional one for money. Those I will do if they aren't to long. As, for the points, I have too many survey sites I belong to to remember who's points are worth what. On Tulona 3000 points = $1. On Test Spin 1000 points = $1. On My Survey 100 points = $1. I am not going to try to remember what Survey Spots points equal. I just delete these with all the free surveys telling me how important my opinion is. Can't be too important if you don't want to pay for it.

• 2 weeks later...

My frustration with SurveySpot is extremely high. Trying to find a legitimate e-mail address for them took forever and then complete silence when I requested information about 900 missing points. Finally they sent an e-mail saying it would take up to 8 weeks to post points - but if you go to their website they are still stating that points are posted immediately. I gave them complete information about the surveys: name of survey, survey #, date of survey, survey pts promised, etc. They simply choose to ignore this. There are simply too many more legitimate survey companies available. And, lastly, its interesting to note that it is EASY to unsubscribe from their panel and they don't even care enough to provide a place for you to give a reason why you are leaving. You are a statistic to them and that's all. Forewarned is forearmed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've given up on them. It's too bad because I used to cash out all the time. I don't like the reduction in their incentives that make the panel a waste of time.

Yesterday I received an email from them that started out with this:

It's a new year, and we would like to ring it in with a new opportunity to earn points. During the month of January, SurveySpot will award you with 50 points every time you qualify for and complete a survey.

It included and invitation to a 25 minute survey for 50 points (which I didn't do).

Today I got an invitation to a 7 minute survey for an instant win game play and a sweepstakes entry...no points! How inconsistent is that? Isn't it still January?

Yesterday I received an email from them that started out with this:
It's a new year, and we would like to ring it in with a new opportunity to earn points. During the month of January, SurveySpot will award you with 50 points every time you qualify for and complete a survey.

It included and invitation to a 25 minute survey for 50 points (which I didn't do).

Today I got an invitation to a 7 minute survey for an instant win game play and a sweepstakes entry...no points! How inconsistent is that? Isn't it still January?

Unfortunately it looks as if they lowered their regular paying surveys to make up for the 50 point bonus. I notice a lot of those 100 point surveys are now only 50 points as you mentioned.