Anyone else refusing to do surveyspot's surveys?

DrJohnDorian

Survey Spot has become so shady since their new web site. I have just deleted my membership with them. My inbox has been so refreshing lately without those irritating sweepstakes surveys from them. Do yourselves a favor and do the same.

Survey Spot has become so shady since their new web site. I have just deleted my membership with them. My inbox has been so refreshing lately without those irritating sweepstakes surveys from them. Do yourselves a favor and do the same.

While I agree with most of what you purport here, the question begs: What DO you participate in? That's not sarcasm, I'd really like to know.

While I agree with most of what you purport here, the question begs: What DO you participate in? That's not sarcasm, I'd really like to know.

I participate in more worthy sites. A few are Valued Opinions, Opinion Outpost, Lightspeed, and some miner sites. 9 sites total. All pay in Pay Pal, Visa/MC gift cards or check. I see no reason to take surveys for entries or merchandise. If an entry is received for completion of survey, yea me. Toss it in the trash, chance of winning? lol. Not my main source of revenue, but well over $1000 in a year, all cash or GC's. Not bad for my opinion.

I actually got one today for 300 points for 10 minutes. I didn't qualify, but I haven't seen compensation like this from them in a long time. They also added my points from surveys that were taken long ago.

I got one yesterday for 250 points (shocked me!). I qualified and completed it. I checked my account today and there it was! I was credited! Maybe things are looking up for SurveySpot! (fingers crossed)