You Gov sucks!

Njsurveyman

I've been doing them for over a year & just managed to cash out (£50).

Usually it's 50 points per survey, and you can't cash out until you've got 5000 so the year is about right at one a week

What bugs me (and I always add on the comments at the end), the "and finally" - going through all my data, 'just to keep our records up to date' often takes longer than the survey.

One I'll keep, as rarely to I get DQ after I've started

maybe I'm just lucky, usually once or twice a year I get this 30-45 minute what would you do survey based on statistics that will pay you up to 20k ... I usually get between 11-15k for that survey alone.  But generally my surveys are always 500-1000 points each... I've never had anything less than 250 points which is usually a 5 question survey.  Best thing is everytime you finish a survey and they ask if you want to do another always hit yes!

What "sucks" about YouGov is that you have to do MANY surveys to get rewarded. However, I rarely, rarely, get turned down. All surveys are 500 pts. So, this is a site where you just have sit back, relax, do the surveys as they come, and be patient until you get to the Cash Out threshhold. I'm going after the 65,000 mark. I'm at 37,000 now.

For 2 years I got a survey in June that was worth 1,000 points.  I think it was only for those 2 years though.  I can't get $100 in less than 2 years.  I don't mind doing a coupe of minutes long survey for .50.  My husband has signed up with them and they suspended my account.  I emailed and then they opened mine back up, but suspended his.  It never ends.

For 2 years I got a survey in June that was worth 1,000 points.  I think it was only for those 2 years though.  I can't get $100 in less than 2 years.  I don't mind doing a coupe of minutes long survey for .50.  My husband has signed up with them and they suspended my account.  I emailed and then they opened mine back up, but suspended his.  It never ends.

Most of those places will only allow one member per household.

I emailed them first and never got a response.  I also asked on here and someone said their partner and they were both members.  Well, I guess that's OK. 

I emailed them first and never got a response.  I also asked on here and someone said their partner and they were both members.  Well, I guess that's OK. 

Strange they never answered your email. As for the other member I can't comment.