the productreportcard survey site did not pay me request

johnzh6668

Glad to hear it!  I still haven't heard from them and don't expect to after 3 weeks. 

Three weeks is a long time but they could just be slow in paying but email would be a different story.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The news arrived.They send me email that is answer,but I did not in USA,how can I do?
Give me advice,please.

Or someone friend could help receive the call and check.the check I decide to give you,$25.

Hi John,

We are reviewing payment requests and have some serious concerns regarding your account. Please let me know if you are available for a phone call to discuss. Before we are able to release your payment, we need to speak on the phone. The only form of payment you will receive is via check. Once we are able to verify things like your employment, your check will be sent to 905 Helmsdale Circle, #119804, Newark, DE 19720. If you reply to this email tonight or tomorrow morning, we should be able to get a quick phone call scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Best regards,

I have waited quite some time for some surveys to show up in my account.  Hasn't happened yet, and they have not responded to any emails or inquiries.  This is as bad as Pureprofile.  Glad you got your money Zephyl57!

• 1 month later...

someone could help me receive $30.05

I request to pay $30 paypal ,but they send

this message

John,

We have reviewed your account and determined it is fraudulent. For that reason, you will not be receiving the $30.55 you requested. If you are somehow able to prove that you live in the United States and the information in your profiles is accurate, we will reactivate your account.

How can I do?

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked my account.  They never paid me for a $1.50 survey from months ago, although I did request some type of explanation several times.  And I noted tonight that the .10 disqualifiers are still on my pending from July.  I hope I do not have trouble with this site.  I was already stiffed for one survey back last year.  They do not respond to emails.